100% REMOTE- Senior Software Engineer (EDA/C++) If you are a Senior Software Engineer (EDA/C++) with experience, please read on!
*Job Title:* Senior Software Engineer (EDA/C++)
*Job Location:* WORK FROM HOME
*Salary:* $170,000-$190,000 base + RSUs
*Skills:* EDA, C++, semiconductor, OO programming
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1. Based in Campbell, we are a semiconductor company.
2. Our company has been around for over a decade, so we offer a unique balance of stability and a small, tight-knit feel.
3. You will have the chance to lead new development projects with a talented team.
What You Will Be Doing - You will be exercising your skills for the creation of a modular plug-in based client-server application that will power the creation of some of the most complex SoCs in the world.
- Our current product is powering the creation of the most advanced artificial intelligence, mobile phone, and self-driving car SoCs.
What You Need for this Position - 8+ years of relevant experience
- EDA background, ability to understand the basic paradigms of the hardware design process.
- Proven experience in the design and build of software frameworks
Solid software knowledge base:
- Data structure and Algorithms
- Understanding of SW system design
- Extensive Object-Oriented design experience
- Expert knowledge of one of the OO programming languages (C++, Java...)
- Working experience with at least one scripting language
Nice to Have:
- Client-server software implementation experience
What's In It for You - Competitive salary
- Full Benefits
- Great Place to Work
So, if you are a Senior Software Engineer (EDA/C++) with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Posted 14 minutes ago
Lincoln City, Oregon
Posted 14 minutes ago
Posted less than a minute ago