Job ID: 435840
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading global supplier of building and landscaping products. Its product portfolio includes hardscapes and masonry, packaged cement mixes, lawn and garden materials, and composite decking sold through a variety of channels for residential and commercial use. Oldcastle APG is the leading producer of hardscapes in North America and Europe and the innovator behind many of the industry's well-known brands: Belgard hardscapes, Echelon masonry, Sakrete bagged dry mixes, and MoistureShield composite decking. With over 260 operating locations and approximately 8,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 7 countries in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
This role is responsible for supervision of employees within assigned shift in a manufacturing setting
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Set production goals and expectations
- Oversee the daily quality control of both plants
- Oversee the daily operations of the plant
- Analyze Vorne data to improve line efficiency
- Operate all production equipment
- Insure all safety rules are followed and employee follow safety program
- Supervise employees in department to ensure they meet quality standards
- Act as: relief machine operator and aggregate operator
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job. Requirements / Experience
- On the job training to include but not limited to operation of heavy equipment, production line machinery, and development of trouble-shooting skills
- Experience working in a manufacturing setting
- Experience working in a supervisory / lead role
- Experience operating concrete Block Machine strongly preferred
- Experience with QA practices
What CRH Offers You
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds
- Endure intermittent climbing, bending, stooping, twisting, reaching, pushing, and pulling
- Walking up and down elevated catwalks and stairs and standing for long periods of time
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 25, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
New York City Nearest Secondary Market:
Newark Job Segment:
Industrial, Machinist, Production Manager, Manager, Temporary, Manufacturing, Management, Contract
This job has expired.