Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins laboratories work with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
The Eurofins network of companies is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. It is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. It also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 58,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 54 countries. Eurofins companies offer a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 6.72 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Virology Data Analyst responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
QualificationsThe ideal candidate would possess:
- The independent auditing of laboratory data to ensure that regulatory compliance is maintained.
- Maintain the highest level of proficiency in terms of those duties and responsibilities required of auditors.
- Foster a customer service attitude within and among laboratory personnel.
- Ensure the laboratory data is in compliance with cGMPS, GLPs, and departmental procedures and assay methods and is of the highest integrity, quality and accuracy.
- Review laboratory notebooks, logbooks, and CTU records to ensure compliance to data integrity and accuracy.
- Complete the remediation activities of all data reviews to ensure errors are appropriately corrected and documented following departmental and site procedures.
- Data review will include the evaluation of raw data as well as verification of final data integrity (i.e., calculations, adherence to SOPs, BATs, BLPs, Compendia, etc.).
- Works with laboratory staff and management to remediate comments and errors in documentation.
- May assist in conducting investigations associated with laboratory data review.
- General laboratory skills and background knowledge
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word and Excel
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Minimum 1 - 2 years' experience in Quality, Regulatory, or related experience
Position is full-time, Monday- Friday, 3:00pm-11:00pm with overtime as needed and PAY differential.Candidates currently living in a commutable distance to West Point, PA are encouraged to apply.
What we Offer:
Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays