Account Executive If you are an Account Executive with experience, please read on!
We are a national, full-service, Commercial Roofing Contractor headquartered in Atlanta, GA. Our expertise, financial strength, and resources allow us to offer clients a variety of services ranging from repairs/preventive maintenance to multi-million dollar replacements. For years, our roofing company has been raising the bar when it comes to commercial roofing.
If you are a Project Executive with Commercial Roofing experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing - Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing a daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales customers
- Identify market trends, maintain awareness of competitive activity in the roofing industry
- Develop and maintain client relationships with a focus on customer service as a key priority for business referrals and repeat business
- Create project take-offs from existing field conditions.
- Compile project submittals for specified projects
- Provide roofing information - price, quality, point of sales material
- Resolve customer orders, inquiries, and problems
- Proactively understand activities of competition and continually evaluate our marketing, pricing, and selling strategies
- Work closely with the estimating department and operations department to provide them with accurate information for the creation of proposals for customers and project completion
- Keeps sales management informed by submitting activity and results reports through sales tracking software
What You Need for this Position Commercial roofing experience is required.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a tenacious drive to sell and the ability to problem-solve.
- Strong mathematics and computer skills are essential
- Strong organizational skills and sales tracking abilities
- Ability to overcome rejections and drive the sales process
If you are looking for a growth-oriented career please apply online at www.whitcoroofing.com
What's In It for You - Salary+ Sale-Based Commission Pay Scale
- Medical/Prescription Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacation/holidays
- 401K Plan
So, if you are a Account Executive with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!