Account Executive If you are a Account Executive with Software sales experience, please read on!
We have been a leading supplier of Data Quality and Communications Web Services since 1999. To provide cross-platform compatibility and simple integration, we use API technology. Our APIs can be used to clean up and improve data, detect fraud in real time, or enable quick and simple communication in any circumstance. We offer services that support the success of a variety of industries, including e-commerce, retail, sales, marketing, insurance, government, healthcare, and finance, with a guarantee of 99% uptime.
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Competitive Salary plus commissions
- Health Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- 401k matching
What You Will Be Doing - Providing support for clients by learning about and satisfying their needs.
- Making cold calls or reaching out to prospects.
- Following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
- Compiling and analyzing data to find trends.
- Developing sales strategies and setting quotas.
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Maintaining a database of contact information.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Handling complaints and negotiations.
What You Need for this Position At least 3 years experience in an Inside Sales role with a combination of:
- Business Development
So, if you are a Account Executive with Software sales experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Jared Smith
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!