Commercial Account Manager
Reports To: Sales Manager, Commercial Manager, or General Manager
Status: Full-time, Regular position
Location Name:Neal Harris Service Experts
Location Address:9040 Cody St. Overland Park, KS 66214
Pay: Starting at $65,000 Average Annual Salary (including base salary plus commission & bonuses)
Join the team of experts and realize your true potential!
Why You Should Join the Service Experts Team:
Our team consists of the very best; we believe in doing what is right for our customers and our employees. We provide our employees with the training, support and an opportunity for unlimited professional growth. Join us, and become an EXPERT!
The Commercial Account Manager secures and develops new Commercial HVAC service and maintenance accounts. You will develop and build relationships with specific commercial customers in order to grow the local and regional commercial customer base within assigned geographical area. You will work independently to generate leads utilizing recognized effective sales techniques such as cold calling prospective customers, developing personal business networks, and responding quickly to company-provided leads.
- Utilizing effective sales techniques, including networking and "cold calling," to develop new accounts for commercial maintenance, service, retrofit, and replacement business.
- Actively manages and maintains relationships with strategic commercial customers and supports the ongoing relationships with these clients.
- Ensures that the customer receives consistent service delivery in all locations.
- Ensures that the equipment assessment is conducted; either participates in the assessment or conducts the assessment.
- Utilizing the assessment tool and other relevant systems and information, prepares the proposal for the commercial customer. Explains technical information to the customer in an easy-to-understand language.
- Utilizes proprietary software to document pertinent data on each customer's account and analyzes data to develop prospects for additional services.
- Works cooperatively and effectively with center staff to ensure high-quality service to the customer.
- Performs similar/other duties as needed or assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and experience.
- Minimum of two year's effective sales experience with emphasis on business-to-business selling, cold calling prospective customers, and generating sales from personal networking and lead generation.
- Familiar with commercial service sales concepts, practices, procedures, and processes.
- Excellent communication skills with strong relationship-management and coaching skills.
- Ability to build long-term relationships with customers.
- Ability to work cooperatively with technical, administrative, and support staff.
- Self-starter and self-motivated with a desired to learn and to grow the business.
- Proficient with computers and with Microsoft Office and Outlook; experience with contact-management software and databases.
- Effective organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Familiarity with the commercial HVAC industry is preferred.
- Ability to stand, to walk, and to climb stairs and ladders to access HVAC equipment which is often on a rooftop of the commercial building. Ability to read product data and to take measurements.
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record.
The job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills required for the job and is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice, in accordance with the needs of Service Experts.
Service Experts is committed to making our workplace accessible to individuals with disabilities and will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, for individuals to participate in the application and hiring process. To request an accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This job has expired.