Locations: Sacramento, CA (in office)
We're committed to your flexibility and wellbeing. You'll experience this through our supportive approach, continuous learning opportunities, empowerment in your role and the ability to balance work and life.
We give you a world of potential
We have a unique opportunity for someone to contribute their talents and strengths as an Account Manager, Corporate Filing Specialist.
SunDoc Filings, part of the Computershare Group, has a unique opportunity to join a dynamic growing company with opportunities for significant career growth. The individual will contribute their talents and strengths as an Account Manager, Corporate Filing Specialist.
SunDoc Filings provides nationwide public record research and filing services that includes corporate document filings, registered agent services and public record research services. We help our legal, financial services and entrepreneur clients file and retrieve corporate documents in a timely and cost-effective manner and act as a competent extension of their team.
Our Corporate Filing Specialists work closely with a variety of stakeholders, including correspondents, Secretaries of State, sales and account management to deliver an exceptional end product to our wide range of clientele.
A role you will love
We are a global business with an entrepreneurial spirit, and we are proud of that. What that comes with is a fast-paced, technology-focused environment and lots of change so you will be resilient in nature and able to adapt quickly, be deadline-driven and embrace the pace of a change in a fast-growing company.
The Account Manager, Corporate Filing Specialist is the primary contact between Computershare Governance Services and assigned clients for all Registered Agent products and services. The role holder will also be an individual who can maintain a level of accuracy and professionalism while using software in a traditional office environment. Responsible for filing and retrieving corporate documents on behalf of our clients., annual reports, amendments, retrieving corporate documents.
Some key experience you'll have:
What will we need from you?
- Research, prepare and file corporate paperwork for our nationwide clients. Examples include formation filings, business registrations, amendments and registered agent.
- Utilizing portals from the Secretary of State or vendors to file or retrieve corporate documents.
- Acting as a main point of contact for clients, from order intake to processing search results
- Utilizing an order management system to create new orders and manage existing orders.
- Collaboration with team members on client order requests, from intake to fulfilment.
- Reviewing the data accuracy of each client deliverable.
- Interacting with clients to obtain financial or entity related information to complete the search or filing requests.
- Send documents to clients, vendors and government agencies through custom and unique delivery methods.
Education and Experience
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Initiative - Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
- Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence; Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Completion of High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree or local equivalent (preferred)
- 2+ years' experience working in a professional office environment/team environment.
- Prior experience working in public records research services company specializing in corporate filings is a plus.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Intermediate level Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail, strong spelling and grammar skills, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently with little supervision.
- Positive, enthusiastic person with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Travel may be required based on business needs. Rewards designed for you Paid Parental Leave.
We've recently updated our family leave program to include more parental leave. Alongside flexible working and a caring and inclusive culture, this is another way we can look after and support our greatest resource, our people. Health and Wellbeing.
Our health and wellbeing rewards can be tailored to support you and your family, even your pets. These include medical, dental, vision and a wellness reimbursement. Save for Your Future.
We will support you along your retirement savings journey with 401k matching and tax advantaged flexible spending plans that include healthcare, dependent care and commuter. Paid time away from work.
Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you. Employee Share Plan.
Set aside salary to purchase shares in our company and you'll increase your investment when you receive a generous company contribution towards additional shares. Extra Rewards.
From tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, our comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options. Compensation.
The base pay range for this role is $22/hr - $25/hr. This base pay range is specific to California and may not be applicable to other locations. #LI-DW1 #LI-In OfficeABOUT US A company to be proud of
We're a global leader in financial administration with over 14,000 employees across more than 21 different countries. At Computershare, it's more than just a job, our open and inclusive culture means that we will help you to grow, to move forward and make the most of our world of opportunities. A diverse and inclusive place to work
Computershare celebrate the diversity of our people, and we welcome applications from everyone. We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel values, respected, and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers' needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
We are happy to accommodate individual needs during your application journey. If you require disability accommodations or adjustments, please email us at TalentAcquisition@computershare.com
detailing your requirements and contact information.
Computershare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.ABOUT THE TEAM
Since 1978, we've been trusted by companies around the globe to manage their shareholder registry, corporate actions and shareholder meetings and we're now the number one transfer agency in the world. As client needs evolved, so has our portfolio of services; extending our Issuer Services into equity and entity governance services to companies both public and private worldwide. Careers in Issuer Services could mean anything from assisting shareholders with their portfolios, enabling access to global markets or helping clients deliver on their equity and entity compliance requirements everywhere they operate.
This job has expired.