Account Manager - Employee Health & Benefits - Fargo, ND (MMA Upper Midwest)
Your goals. Your ambitions. Your definition of success. At MMA, we believe nothing should stand in your way of making these a reality. Here, your future is limitless. As an MMA colleague, you'll get personal and professional development opportunities, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
As a part of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world's leading professional services firm in risk, strategy, and people, MMA colleagues are part of a network of resources and expertise that sets our organization apart from the competition.
We are currently seeking a Account Manager on our Employee Health & Benefits team in Fargo, ND.
What can you expect?
What is in it for you?
- Small agency feel with world class resources of an international corporation
- Committed, competent and engaged leadership at all levels
- Driven & entrepreneurial team-oriented environment
- Our Core Values: Innovation, Passion, Collaboration, Accountability, and Integrity
We will count on you to:
- Personal & professional development opportunities
- MMA University - 1000s of free courses and resources
- Certification & designation bonuses. Company-paid study time & testing fees
- Flexible work options
- Dress for your day
- Competitive compensation & benefits package including Paid Parental Leave & PTO for Volunteering
- Colleague Resource Groups and a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion
- And more!
The Client Analyst will work closely with employee benefits team and clients to provide assistance in the sale, placement and service of employee benefits. The Client Analyst is expected to provide prompt, knowledgeable, friendly service to customers to ensure service expectations are met. Provide a high level of support in maintaining and servicing employee benefit accounts and working closely with team members to form effective relationships through proactive client services.
What you need to have:
- Develop effective business relationships with assigned clients through day-to-day services assistance. Act as the liaison between client and vendors/carriers to resolve issues.
- Work collaboratively with the Consultant and Client Executive to deliver exceptional service to the customer.
- Communicate thoroughly with clients and vendors to ensure a common understanding of each issue, where an issue stands at any given time, and ultimately how each issue is resolved.
- Market new and renewal business. Maintain rapport with clients and carrier representatives. Be familiar and knowledgeable with multiple carrier guidelines, products and plan options.
- Assist with marketing data gathering including assembly of census, claims, and policy specific information for benefit plans.
- Prepare renewal binders, proposals, and spreadsheets, ensuring accuracy and compliance.
- Must have a general understanding of compliance and regulatory issues impacting employee benefit programs for example ERISA, HIPAA, ACA, COBRA.
- Analyze, prioritize and interpret information drawing accurate conclusions with resources provided.
- Responsible for updating Agency Management Systems.
- Stay informed regarding technical knowledge, market trends, company information and other operating techniques and pass along information as necessary.
- Monitor and review client plan contracts, documents, SPD's, SMM's and annual enrollment communication to ensure compliance with Federal and State law.
- Provide excellent customer service and team work.
- Read, practice, and live the Code of Conduct for the agency. Be a participant in maintaining a strong work environment and culture for all team members.
What makes you stand out:
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Able to maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that instills good working relationships with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
- Computer proficiency with Outlook, Excel Spreadsheets, Word Documents, and ability to learn Agency Management Systems.
- This position requires a motivated, self-starter with the ability to take initiative, seek answers and share information.
- Able to work in a fast paced, high energy team while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Ability to take on specials tasks and projects as time allows.
- Ability to complete projects that require a high attention to detail.
- Superior listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be an independent, critical thinker who is a self-starter and deadline driven.
- Establishes priorities and organizes time efficiently to ensure that tasks are completed to meet or exceed deadlines.
- Insurance industry experience
- Human Resource and benefit experience
- Health, Life & Annuity License
MMA encourages all its colleagues to pursuedreams without limits
. We promote curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking and take risks on new ideas. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams.
We further believe a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep colleagues engaged and productive including: a flexible, hybrid work environment, health and welfare, 401K, employee assistance program, volunteer opportunities, and other programs.
Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
At MMA,your future is limitless
. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://marshmma.com/careers.
This job has expired.