Come make your mark with Watermark! We're a rapidly growing Service- Disabled, Veteran- Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) specializing in risk management and security. Founded by USAF Veterans in 2007, we're intimately familiar with DOD security programs and mission requirements. Along with our core values of innovation, effective communication, integrity and work/life balance, our employees are the key to our success.
At Watermark, our people come first. We offer comprehensive benefits to address our employees' physical, mental, emotional, and financial well-being. This includes 100% employer- paid medical insurance, ample paid leave, a free employee assistance program, and a competitive 401k savings plan.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Activity Security Representative (ASR) III to join our talented team in JBAB, DC.
The Activity Security Representative's primary function is to provide multi-disciplined security support to a customer's facility and organization. The position will provide "day-to-day" support for Collateral, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) activities.
In this role you will....
- Classification reviews of inbound and outbound correspondence
- Assist in the maintenance of a document accountability database and associated correspondence
- Processing inbound and outbound classified mail and receipt records
- Perform destruction of classified materials
- Process magnetic media for accountability
- Reproduction support for classified materials
- Maintain various daily logs for a variety of administrative functions associated with document control
- Assist in the processing of inbound data and outbound data transfer files
- Transfer electronic data files to internal customers
- Maintain an extensive customer database point of contact listing
- Assist with researching, processing, filing, and maintaining inbound and outbound visit notices
- Escort facility visitors and maintains associated logs
- Assist in the preparation of facility access control badges
- Conduct entry and exit inspections
- Assist in the maintenance of facility access control entry systems, to include visitor control
- Perform data entry to the Personnel Access Security System database and maintain all customer sponsored billets and quota information
- Assist in maintaining personnel security files for all personnel of the supported element
- Follow and enforce the customer's Standard Operating Procedures
- Provide support for the security awareness and education programs
- Perform miscellaneous administrative support functions as directed by the contractor site lead and/or the Senior Security Representative
- Review, track, and monitor security clearance processing activities with appropriate government personnel to achieve appropriate clearance actions
- Participate in Air Force SAP security compliance inspections of government organizations and industry
- Implement Top Secret Control for accountable material and associated correspondence
- Prepare and/or process inbound and outbound classified mail, faxes, courier packages and receipts
- Prepare, process, and/or review Program Access Request (PARs) for accuracy and access eligibility
- Execute Special Access Program Nomination Process Questionnaires
- Conduct Defense Central Index of Investigations (DCII), Joint Personnel Access System (JPAS), and SAPNP reviews of candidates being submitted for SAP access
- Perform data entry and record checks in the Air Force Access Data System (AFADS) and maintains all customer sponsored personnel access information current
- Perform indoctrinations
- Provide leadership, mentoring, and quality assurance for Team Members
- 5 - 7 years related experience
- Security Fundamentals Professional Certification (SFPC) counts towards 3 years of experience
- Special Program Security Certification (SPSC) counts towards 5 years of experience
- Maximum equivalent experience for SPED Certifications is no more than 5 years
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (4 years)
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Must complete the DoD SAPCO approved SAPNP training (if performing personnel security functions)
- Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
- Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information
- Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph
KEYWORDS: Access Control, Visitor Access, Site Security Manager, FSO, SCIF Security, PERSEC, Personnel Security, PHYSEC, Physical Security, DOD Security, SSO, SAPCO, Watermark Risk Management International, LLC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors.
This job has expired.