Are you looking for a better quality of life with a flexible schedule?
No nights, no weekends, competitive pay and no hospital and we also cover medical malpractice.
For over 30 years, New Season Treatment Centers have been a leading national health care service provider of outpatient treatment centers that specialize in providing safe, quality and best in class care for individuals living with Opioid Use Disorder ("OUD").
Operating in over 70 treatment centers in multiple states, our team members are engaged in medication-assisted treatment, counseling, support, and care management of individuals living with OUD. We treat the whole person and, in so doing, address the underlying causes of OUD in an effort to provide a continuum of care that not only addresses treatment needs but supports the patient on their journey to recovery.
Scope of Duties: The responsibilities of Physician as treating provider of Clinic's patients shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Physical Examination of all of the Clinic's patients upon admission including, without limitation, annual physical examinations and health examinations; review (with each patient treated by Physician) of any and all admissions-related laboratory results; the initial medical examination, including the results of serology and other tests, all of which must be conducted within fourteen (14) days following admission. All examinations shall be performed in a manner consistent with applicable opioid treatment program laws and regulations in the state in which the Clinic operates;
- To administer patient's informed and consent document of treatment options;
- Issuance of patient medication change orders and medically-warranted verbal orders as may be issued from time to time; completion of re-admit physical examinations and annual physical examinations of all patients;
- Availability to staff for emergency management of patient care;
- Referral of patients to primary care providers for medical conditions other than narcotics addiction;
- Training of the nursing staff;
- Supervision of nursing staff regarding change in medication dosage via verbal or written orders;
- When possible, assist other clinics owned and operated by Colonial Management Group, L.P. (Clinic's parent entity) with coverage via verbal or written orders; and
- Other duties as reasonably requested by the CLINIC's Program Director and as set forth in the rules and regulations for opioid treatment programs in the state where the CLINIC is located.
- Physician shall abide by all of the rules, regulations, and policies established or promulgated by the CLINIC, either orally or in writing, from time to time
- Physicians shall NOT provide any non-addictive related services to the Clinic's patients or colleagues at any time. Treating Clinic patients' and/or Clinic colleagues' non-addiction needs while this Agreement is in effect is a violation of the Agreement and grounds for the immediate termination.
- Physician agrees to participate in a quarterly Medical Directors Conference Call, hosted by the Colonial Management Group L.P.'s Chief Medical Officer.
2-4Savannah Treatment Center
This job has expired.