Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services.
The Contract Data Specialist is responsible for reviewing and gathering customer contract service, pricing, invoicing and reporting requirements in multiple custom Adecco applications to meet business needs and ensure service agreement compliance.
- Reviews, interprets and loads new contracts, invoicing and reporting requirements into appropriate systems in accordance with documented procedures.
- Manages ongoing maintenance and dismantling of customers contracts based on changes in contract and business requirements.
- Ensures system setup for custom Adecco applications are in accordance with company policy.
- Performs daily audits to ensure data integrity and compliance with customer contract requirements.
- Researches and resolves audit issues as needed.
- Monitors, identifies and consolidates retail/transactional customers as needed.
- Partners and maintains relationships with business stakeholders to ensure system setups are synchronized between platforms to meet data integrity and operational requirements.
- Advises on technical and contract issues regarding system capabilities and compliance issues.
- Coordinates with customers on the development, review and validation of new and updated service requirement documentation.
- Participates in testing and debugging for new field system applications and enhancements.
- Conducts training for field and department colleagues on service and system requirements, policies, practices and maintenance procedures for contract customers.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or GED equivalent with a minimum of one (1) year of contract data and/or customer invoicing experience is required. Bachelor's degree in business or related field is preferred. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Knowledge of relational database management systems and practices.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team.
- Ability to gather, assemble, consolidate and analyze facts, draw conclusions and devise solutions.
- Knowledge of training methodologies and the ability to develop and deliver technical/operational training to various levels of employees.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
T he Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
This job has expired.