Provides administrative support to department managers including day-to-day operations and general office administrative functions.
- Creates and maintains electronic filing systems for sales and estimation department and maintains documents and archives of correspondence and other records.
- Downloads, Uploads, and organizes files and documents from various ftp and shared file systems.
- Organizes emails and files documents per internal and external customer requirements.
- Performs data entry and filing using CSC proprietary systems.
- Prints and makes copies of documents of different sizes and types in pdf format.
- Assists supervisors in a variety of administrative matters and follows office procedures.
- Maintains a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in an effective manner with customers, co-workers, clients, and supervisors.
- Must be able to effectively interact with production employees in a fabrication facility for the exchange of information and to conduct inventories.
- Performs other job duties as assigned by supervisor.
- H.S. diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience in the use of computer software including MS Word and Excel, SharePoint, OneDrive, Outlook, and Bluebeam.
- Strong in-person and virtual communication skills with the ability to administer and receive detailed instruction in both verbal and written form.
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and perform multi-task functions.
- Must have a high degree for attention to detail.
- Competence in basic math.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team role.
- Must be able to read and write in English. Bi-lingual preferred.
Regularly required to sit, occasionally stands and walks, use hands and fingers, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. Regularly required to talk or hear. Seldom lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
General office and constant exposure to computer display. Occasional interaction with production employees in the fabrication facility. Seldom travels to customer work sites or other locations. Occasional travel for training.
This job has expired.