Administrative Assistant II - HR
If you love engaging with people, planning and organizing, if you're eager to get involved as individuals are recruited, interviewed, and hired, and if you take pride in handling a variety of administrative duties efficiently and focusing on continuous improvement, this is your role!
Who We Are: With Farm Bureau Financial Services, our client/members can feel confident knowing their family, home, cars and other property are protected. We value a culture where integrity, teamwork, passion, service, leadership and accountability are at the heart of every decision we make and every action we take. We're proud of our more than 80-year commitment to protecting the livelihoods and futures of our client/members and creating an atmosphere where our employees thrive.
What You'll Do: You'll be coordinating with our recruiters as well as others in HR as we carry out daily functions. Your responsibilities include:
· Scheduling interviews, organizing and maintaining contacts from job fairs/ recruiting events, responding to employment email inquiries, and taking notes for departmental and project team meetings
· Provide support for career fairs and recruiting events, including ordering supplies, issue and return of job fair equipment/items, and handling event logistics
· Maintain work authorization files for H1-B, green card sponsorships
· Primary responsibility for first day meetings with new hires, including assembly of materials
· Provide support for social media and other communication activities to promote our employment brand
· Order and distribute New Connections/ Farm Bureau Proud company store items
· Assist with administrative/clerical duties for other Human Resources areas, including daily mail distribution, sending out required notices relating to benefits or unemployment, distribution of items/information to employees, recordkeeping, presentation formatting, etc.
What It Takes to Join Our Team:
· High school plus two years relevant experience required
· Experience in MS Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel. Must be able to work with various software/online tools
· Exceptional customer service skills and ability to work in a team environment
· Effective and skillful verbal and written communication skills
· Sense of urgency is critical; ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize
What We Offer You: When you're on our team, you get more than a great paycheck. You'll hear about career development and educational opportunities. We offer an enhanced 401K with a match, low cost health, dental, and vision benefits, and life and disability insurance options. We also offer paid time off, including holidays and volunteer time, and teams who know how to have fun. Add to that an onsite wellness facility with fitness classes and programs, a daycare center, a cafeteria, and even an onsite medical clinic. Farm Bureau....where the grass really IS greener!
If you're interested in joining a company that appreciates its employees, provides growth and professional development opportunities, and offers great benefits, we invite you to apply today!
Work Authorization/Sponsorship: Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. We are not able to sponsor now or in the future, or take over sponsorship of, an employment visa or work authorization for this role. For example, we are not able to sponsor OPT status.
Posted about 2 hours ago
Posted 19 minutes ago
Posted 19 minutes ago