Administrative Support AST I
Job No: 526045
Work Type: Staff Full-Time
Location: Main Campus (Gainesville, FL)
Categories: Office/Administrative/Fiscal Support, Veteran's Preference Eligible
Department: 19050000 - EG-ELECTRICAL / COMPUTER ENG
Administrative Support AST I
Faculty Admin Support:
- Provide administrative support to faculty (portfolio based) including maintaining confidential and sensitive information.
- Manage calendars, including the coordination and scheduling of meetings.
- Make copies of reports, brochures, pamphlets, and other materials.
- Write/edit correspondence; manage and organize paper and electronic files, databases; and distribute/collect correspondence, reports, and other information.
- Assist with meetings or event setup.
Faculty Fiscal Support:
- Update research websites.
- Enter student appointment forms.
- Maintain/modify C&P and bio-sketch, and other proposal docs.
- Provide fiscal support to faculty (portfolio based).
- Manage travel arrangements, including booking flights, hotel and rental car reservations, and arrangements with agendas.
- Purchase lab supplies as needed.
Perform other duties, as assigned.
$16.00 - $18.00; commensurate with qualifications and experience
High school diploma or equivalent and one year of relevant experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Effectively communicate with a diverse group of people.
- Managing Multiple Priorities.
- Ability to exercise and maintain confidential or sensitive information.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and organize multiple tasks.
- Excellent computer skills, and experience with Microsoft Office.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
In order to be considered for this position, applicant must upload a cover letter and resume with application.
This is a time-limited position.
This position is eligible for veteran's preference. If you are claiming veteran's preference, please upload a copy of your DD 214 Member Copy 4 with your application for consideration. See our Veteran's Preference Page
for more specific information.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
This requisition has been reposted. Previous applicants are still under consideration and need not apply.
Health Assessment Required:
No Applications Close:
06 May 2023 To apply, visit https://explore.jobs.ufl.edu/en-us/job/526045/administrative-support-ast-iThe University is committed to non-discrimination with respect to race, creed, color, religion, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, national origin, political opinions or affiliations, genetic information and veteran status in all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
This job has expired.