As CohnReznick grows, so do our outstanding career opportunities. As one of the nation's top public accounting and business advisory firms, you can be part of industry-leader in Advisory, Assurance, and Tax services that values innovation and collaboration in everything we do!
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for an Advisory Senior Consultant.
This position will support CohnReznick's Government and Public Sector Advisory practice. This group is highly experienced and specially trained in the operations, processes, regulations, and reporting requirements of public entities. We are passionate about helping our government and public sector clients overcome challenges and build stronger communities and we have positions available for driven professionals who share our passion to make a difference. Join us for an opportunity to be a part of something greater.
YOUR ROLE. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Work-Life Blend: Up to 30 days of PTO depending on level & 17 days of paid holiday (including 2 shut down weeks off)
Parental Leave: Up to8 weeks following birth of a child or placement of a child
Flexibility: Hybrid working environment with a home office stipend
Diversity & Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups (CR Blac, PRIDE, WomenCAN, DEIB National Council). There are also opportunities to give back to the community through volunteerism
Total Rewards: Competitive annualcompensation, annual discretionary bonuses, referral & client bonuses, spot bonus opportunities, 401k Match with profit sharing contributions, support towards achieving the CPA (reimbursement and bonuses)
Learning & Development: Devoted learning opportunities to support growth and career advancement, focusing on technical, leadership, and success skills. Tools, resources, and sessions are provided to satisfy continuing professional education (CPE) requirements and beyond
Wellness resources: Virtual care programs for mental & physical health including Headspace, Spring Health, Prevention Cloud, and Peerfit
Performance Coach: Will meet with you to establish goals and provide support to guide you along your career path of choice
CR Friend: Will serve as a familiar face when you first join the firm and someone you can always reach out to
YOUR EXPERIENCE. Successful Candidate will have:
- Work closely with solution architects, subject matter experts, data scientists, and data analysts and use a combination of project management skills and technical knowledge to enable the design, development, and configuration of various technical solutions;
- Document, implement, maintain, and deliver management solutions to internal and external clients;
- Expert planning, implementation, project controlling, leadership and client support
- Organize and run steering committee meetings to provide management oversight and guidance to the project team
- Conduct resource requirements analysis and scheduling, including estimated project work effort for both client and consulting resources
- Coordinate the issue escalation process for making business and monetary decisions, as well as identifying and mitigating risks
- Conduct post-project review and document lessons learned
- Communicate project updates including status, risks, issues, and escalations
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree
- 2-6 years of project management, product management, or consulting experience
- Experience managing a team of consultants with technical skills or providing technical solutions to external stakeholders
- Experience with conducting, facilitating, and documenting requirements gathering sessions to facilitate development of technical solutions
- Must have experience or knowledge with documentation of project deliverables, requirements, configuration, process flows, test cases, and other related documents
- Strong critical thinking abilities with the ability to communicate clearly, both in writing and verbally
- A team player with a positive attitude & strong client focus
- Proficient in GIT, Visio, JIRA, or other project management tools.
- Ability to manage teams in a virtual environment;
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Knowledge and/or certified practitioner in AWS or Azure
- Proficient in SQL, R, Python
After reviewing this job posting, are you hesitating to apply because you don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that we are less likely to apply to jobs unless we meet every single qualification. At CohnReznick, we are dedicated to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we still encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or one of our other roles.
CohnReznick is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive team to drive business results and create a better future every day for our team members, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at CRaccommodation@cohnreznick.com Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
CohnReznick does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters are currently engaged by CohnReznick Talent Acquisition Team by way of a written agreement to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that CohnReznick will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
This job has expired.