For this opening we will consider candidates from the following locations: ,PA,United States |
May require some evening hours.
Responsible for maintaining a network of qualified affiliate counselors and behavioral health professionals which may include utilizing multiple channels of communication to confirm availability and coordinate scheduling ensuring to record results; interview candidates via phone which may include discussing qualifications, compensation rate and answering any questions that may arise; verify contactor's professional license or certification through state databases ensuring each candidate is in good standing prior to providing services to clients or members; upload affiliate professionals information to department shared drive in an accurate and timely manner
MAJOR JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
Network Relations Functions - Responsible for the recruitment of affiliate counselors and health professionals for assigned department ensuring adherence to established corporate and departmental policies and procedures *Maintain a network of qualified affiliate counselors and behavioral health professionals which may include utilizing multiple channels of communication to confirm availability and coordinate scheduling ensuring to record results
* Evaluate the need for affiliate counselors or other licensed professionals in assigned regions or locations which may include interfacing with management to ensure staffing needs are met
* Utilize multiple external resources (e.g., counseling websites and magazines, insurance companies, etc.) to find licensed professionals in a timely manner
* Interview candidates via phone which may include discussing qualifications, compensation rate and answering any questions that may arise *Upload affiliate professionals information to department shared drive in an accurate and timely manner
* Verify contactor's professional license or certification through state databases ensuring each candidate is in good standing prior to providing services to clients or members
* Record affiliate counselors who have completed the screening process and accepted the terms of agreement into the appropriate database in a timely manner
* Serve as the point of contact for affiliate network contract counselors and behavioral health professionals which may include answering questions regarding scheduling, pay, complaints etc. ensuring to escalate any issues to management
* Provide administrative support as needed to co-workers (e.g., administrative assistants, etc.) ensuring a balanced workload
* Keep up-to-date on corporate Employee Assistance Program (EAP) industry initiatives and programs
*Know and support approved departmental and corporate policies and procedures relating to Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) Team
Interface/Customer Service - Establish and maintain a professional relationship with internal/external customers, team members and department contacts
* Cooperate with team members to meet goals or complete tasks
* Provide quality customer service that exceeds customer expectations and improves level of service being provided
* Treat all internal/external customers, team members and department contacts with dignity/respect
* Escalate to supervisor any situation outside the employee's control that could adversely impact the services being provided
Applicant for this job will be expected to meet the following minimum qualifications.
*High School Diploma or equivalent required Experience:
* Minimum one year of experience required in project administration, human resources, or customer service preferably in a healthcare industry
Other: Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required
Connecting people with each other and the right information is mission critical. Intrado develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient to make the right connections. Our solutions put people in sync with each other and the right information, so they gain the insight needed to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most. We do it with a laser focus on reliability.
Intrado is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Our solutions connect people with each other and the information needed to gain insights for better decisions on the issues that matter most - Information to Insight.
Intrado has sales and/or operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, Latin and South America and is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and Other Protected Categories. Intrado welcomes and encourages applications of individuals with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Health Advocate is the nation's leading provider of health advocacy, navigation, well-being and integrated benefits programs. For nearly 20 years, Health Advocate has provided expert support to help our members navigate the complexities of healthcare and achieve the best possible health and well-being. Our solutions leverage a unique combination of best-in-class, personalized support with powerful predictive data analytics and a proprietary technology platform to address nearly every clinical, administrative, wellness or behavioral health need. Whether facing common issues or an unprecedented challenge like COVID-19, our team of highly trained, compassionate experts work together to go above and beyond expectations, making healthcare easier for our members and ensuring they get the care they need.
Posted about 3 hours ago
Posted about 3 hours ago
Posted about 3 hours ago