The Alignment Technician is committed to providing the highest quality alignments, oil changes and other services as qualified. They should be self-motivated, dependable, hard-working and work well in a team environment.
What you'll do:
* Perform vehicle alignments, oil changes, and other repairs as needed
* Maintain an organized and safe work environment
* Other duties as assigned by manager
* 18 years old
* A valid driver's license
* High school diploma, GED, or vocational certificate is helpful
* Minimum of 2 years of automotive experience with emphasis on alignments
* Ability to lift an object weighing up to 75 pounds
* Varying work hours, Monday through Saturday. Workshop environment, with heavy physical requirements and long periods of standing.
* Paid weekly- Commission based
* Company contributions to 401k
* Product and service discounts
* Flexible paid time off
* Competitive health insurance for eligible employees
* Opportunities for career advancement with an outstanding family company
Are you looking for a new challenge and a place to grow your career? We have a great opportunity available at Belle Tire! We offer top pay and great benefits. Apply today!
Belle Tire was established over 100 years ago with the belief that customer satisfaction must always be the bottom line.
As a family owned company with over 140 retail locations and over 2,500 employees in Michigan, Indiana, Illinois and Ohio, we give our neighbors peace of mind and trust that we will get them back on the road fast and affordably. Belle Tire provides tire and automotive services including shocks and struts, oil changes, brakes, batteries, auto glass and more with an in-store experience that far exceeds a traditional garage.
Pay range: $50,000 - $65,000 / year
Belle Tire is an equal opportunity employer. At Belle Tire we are committed to treating all applicants and employees fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled