American Augers - Material Handler 1st shift
Hiring Immediately!Why American Augers?
EXCELLENT, AFFORDABLE BENEFITS: MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, ETC.
401K RETIREMENT SAVINGS WITH COMPANY MATCHING FUNDS
PAID TIME OFF, PAID SICK TIME, 10 PAID HOLIDAYS
Mon-Th 5A-3:30P, hours may vary with overtimeJob Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains inventory by identifying and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory with onboard computer terminal
- Operates a stand-on forklift to move all parts, finished goods, and deliveries
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, racks, and shelves by hand or with lifting device
- Records part numbers, quantities, locations, and/or serial numbers of finished inventory being moved with onboard computer terminal
- Performs visual check on all parts to ensure quality standards are met
- Operates electric or pneumatic hoist to set heavier painted parts on carts in advance of assembly
- Uses pallet jack or forklift to move parts to storage areas
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, regulations, and active participation in all 5S efforts and initiatives
- Performs daily inspections of equipment within area of responsibility to insure all equipment is in safe working order
- Continually seeks to improve production methods, equipment performance and overall quality of product
- Ability to learn a variety of different product lines
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This job has expired.