The final salary or hourly wage, as applicable, paid to each candidate/applicant for this position is ultimately dependent on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, the candidate's/applicant's qualifications, skills, and level of experience as well as the geographical location of the position.
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Our Client is seeking a Anaplan Model Builder in San Francisco , CA.
Partners with relevant functional teams to ensure delivery of applications aligned to the business and IT strategy, as well as the support of those applications. Works with relevant business groups to define their global IT requirements and to analyze appropriate solutions. Manages projects from inception to completion.
• Works as an Anaplan Developer within a dedicated scrum team, in partnership with Business Users, Functional Leads and other Anaplan Developers
• Creates E2E Anaplan solutions with a strong focus on end user experience
• Mentor Level 1 and 2 Model Builders, providing technical guidance, direction, and problem solving support
• Translates stakeholder user stories into viable wire frames and high performing models that delight end users
• Owns build and testing of connected solutions, incorporate new UX features, and continually enhance existing models into high-performing multi-dimensional models
• Owns coordination and execution of Anaplan model upgrades
• Adheres to Reference Architecture, standards, and best practices for Anaplan Platform
• Use a data driven approach to solve complex and business critical problems, bridging the gap between business problems and technology solutions
• Input into design of data integrations with Oracle Cloud, Workday, Tableau, and other enterprise platforms within HR/Finance
• Operate in a fast-paced environment where you will be responsible for driving multiple transformation opportunities in parallel
Skills & Requirements
• Anaplan Model Builder Level 3 Certified (or experienced Level 2 close to obtaining Level 3 status)
• 4+ years of technical experience with Anaplan Platform, Model Building and Solutioning
• 4+ years of experience working with HR/Finance EPM systems
• Experience and exposure to Workforce Planning and/or Human Resources Data/Processes
• Strong familiarity and adherence to current Anaplan Best Practices via the Anaplan Way and the Planual
• Strong understanding of concepts around security, integration middleware, software architecture, building reusable APIs, and data integrity.
• Demonstrated experience leveraging Agile Implementation Methodology
• Demonstrated experience leading new Anaplan builds and/or managing an existing mature Anaplan deployment
• Demonstrated proficiency with the Anaplan UX and Application Lifecycle Management
• Aspiration to become a Solution Architect desirable but not essential
• Experience with strategic workforce planning and/or HR data is desirable but not essential
• Master's and/or Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering preferred
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is committed to building a thriving culture of diversity that embraces people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we serve our candidates, clients, and employees. We are an equal employment opportunity employer, and we comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, HIV-positive status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. One of Hays' guiding principles is 'do the right thing'. We also believe that actions speak louder than words. In that regard, we train our staff on ensuring inclusivity throughout the entire recruitment process and counsel our clients on these principles. If you have any questions about Hays or any of our processes, please contact us.
In accordance with applicable federal, state, and local law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1150131
*By registering with our site, you agree to our