Share This Job See All Jobs
Mobile software engineers work with other team members to produce customer facing mobile applications that provide a superior user experience and support key business objectives. Developers participate in all aspects of application development including design, development and delivery using an Agile process.
- Create awesome experiences for millions of customers
- Collaborate with engineers, designers, and product owners to bring customer focused features to life
- Write quality code that is efficient, maintainable and will scale across teams
- Own your code from conception to production
- Work with customer support and product owners to pivot on features and address reported bugs
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with Java, Kotlin programming, and debugging skills
- 5+ years of Android development experience with knowledge of API design, best practices, and UX guidelines.
- Demonstrates great communication skills and initiative to solve problems and convey solutions to peers and product owners
- Knowledge of multi-threading concepts, TCP/IP, database, and REST based JSON APIs.
Your Name:Email Address:Phone Number:Upload Resume File:
- Experience in commercial software
- History of publishing native mobile apps
- Knowledge of UI testing and continuous integration
Upload Resume File: ...
Attach a resume file. Accepted file types are DOC, DOCX, PDF, HTML, and TXT.
- By submitting this application, you give us permission to store your personal information, and use it in the consideration of your fitness for the position, including sharing it with the hiring firm.
We are uploading your application. It may take a few moments to read your resume. Please wait!
This job has expired.