It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Work experience requirements
- Possesses expertise level knowledge in the field of General Metal Finishing with particular experience in all phases electroplating and decorative metal finishing.
- Closely working with Regional Sales and Service teams to accelerate Sales Cycle as well as provide expert technical expertise for account retention.
- Have the knowledge and experience to problem solve to provide value added benefit to customers.
- Responsible for the regional profitable growth assigned to your geography.
- Travel is expected to be 50%-75%.
- This position is both a technical support and a customer facing role. Customer technical interface, account acquisition, account retention, collaboration with R&D for product development and technical training are key responsibilities.
- Aligned with R&D and Marketing teams in identifying products/systems to satisfy customer needs.
- Works with Marketing/R&D Teams to develop training materials specific to the segment.
- Professional and timely communication to both customers and field sales.
- Maintains a constant focus on safe work and driving habits.
- Although not a primary role, this role may be required to support sales activities on customer locations, provide support for startups in the form of technical support and troubleshooting. This role may also asked to participate in trade shows or be requested to provide training to customers/prospects on products and applications
- Although not a primary role, personnel in this role may be asked to provide data for material compatibility, develop test methods, or work with R&D or Analytical teams to provide the same.
- Experience in Plating, Metal Finishing required. Experience is scientific or engineering field preferred. Without experience, training/education is recommended.
- This role will typically have 10 or more years experience, including education.
- Experience with instrumentation, MS Word products, SharePoint or database management software preferred.
DuBois provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, service in the military, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and/or local law and/or regulation.
This job has expired.