We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company! With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities. We are looking for The Right One to join our team!
Are you experienced, flexible and self-motivated? Are you skilled and energized by collaboration and continuous improvement? Do you enjoy a challenging and vibrant work environment?
If this sounds like you, you may be The Right One! Please continue on to learn more about this opportunity. Don't forget to take a look at our comprehensive benefits!
Sells the company's products and/or services by interacting with major accounts developing new prospects and expanding business through purchases, sales, credit, logistics, and collections.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads and supervises other employees.
- Support Manager to lead all employees.
- Foster a positive working environment.
- Performs machinery project management: Manages customer machinery projects (Quote, order, Import &export, transportation, installation and etc.)
- Analyze your year, quarter & monthly sales &gross profit sales.
- Support to Manager & team members to make a budget for year, quarter &monthly sales &gross profit sales.
- Analyze and resolve your customer AR aging and collection of AR(target 0 over 30 days aged)
- Monitor your Inventory aging, negotiate, and resolve aging inventory.
- Reports monthly P&L for customer accounts to budget with explanation.
- Checking HTS code with import items such as equipment and parts.
- Monitor corporate and section credit limit reports to ensure customers don't ship over the established credit limit.
- Submits reports and assignments assigned by management with accuracy and within specified time assigned.
- Prepare new and revised credit application reports for management approval.
- Prepare work instructions and train staff on best practices.
- Monitor and approve timecards and time off requests.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with customers and suppliers based on knowledge of the company, technology, products, and services.
- Support the workers who are from both Japan and the US for installation such as booking hotels, rental cars and etc.
- Provide technical related documents to the customer after reviewing supplier supplied docs to ensure they meet the customer's needs.
- Set agenda for customer/supplier meetings.
- Coordinate attendees, prepare and present material, assign persons for action items, and track follow up activities.
- Track quality related customer concerns and issue weekly progress reports.
- Review supplier reports and ask customer anticipated questions before submitting to the customer.
- Negotiate timing of product return, countermeasure activities, and possible product scraping and reimbursement
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Must have Bachelor's Degree
- Preferred 9-12 years of experience in a similar position.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Experience in supply chain management and familiarity with coordinating activities with warehouses and logistics service providers.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Ability to prioritize and support multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in supply chain management and familiarity with coordinating activities with warehouses and logistics service providers is preferred.
- Clear thinking with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Competitive Salary with Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits (Low Premiums!)
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Contribution
- Educational Tuition Reimbursement
Our company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer! It is the policy and commitment of the company to maintain a work environment that provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) for all its employees and applicants. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital/domestic partner status, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other applicable lawfully protected basis. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
We seek to employ individuals qualified for a position by virtue of job-related educational standards, training, experience, and personal qualifications.