This job has expired.
Assistant PM - TI Work for JLL, Stubhub, & Boston Properties If you are an Assistant Project Manager with experience in tenant Improvements, industrial, and/or commercial improvement projects, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us Over the past 40 years, we've worked on virtually every type of building owned by investors, developers, or institutions. Despite our decades of experience, we are still driven to bring creative solutions to each and every project- no matter the size or complexity. With multiple offices across the region, we cater to both long-term/repeat clients and the newest partnerships with a progressive culture and best-in-class technology and tools. Our passion for what we do shows in both the quality of our work and the enduring relationships that have enabled us to grow.
What You Will Be Doing - Assist with planning, budgets, schedules, negotiations, and control costs associated with each project.
- Assists in securing the appropriate contracts, approvals, applications, certifications, permits, plan submittals, etc. from consultants, engineers, city, and other
government agencies as required.
- Review, understand, and enforce contractual requirements for design and construction professionals; assist project management staff in generating contracts and
- Meet with consultants, architects, engineers, and consultants to review the project status and resolve issues.
- Assist in preparation for presentation at agency public hearings (i.e. Planning Commission, City Council, Neighborhood Council).
- As assigned by Project Manager, manage subcontractor performance in conjunction with Field Operations and take action to resolve performance issues.
- Responsible for sharing and uploading documents and communication on web-based project management site
- Assemble and review materials for project draw packages (as it relates to project management requests).
Maintain and follow-up on project open item lists.
What You Need for this Position - Graduate degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, or related field
- An understanding of capital projects, life science, and healthcare construction in a local setting for a general contractor with 3 or more years of experience in
- Familiarity with construction documentation and pricing.
- Expertise in the use of company software programs such as Procore, Microsoft Project, and other Microsoft Office applications.
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary (Depending on Experience)
- Performance-based Annual Bonus
- Mileage Reimbursement
- 3 Weeks PTO
- 100% Company-paid Health Benefits (Kaiser) for Employees and Dependents
- Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
I would like to hear from you if you are an Assistant Project Manager who is interested in participating in a tenant improvement project with an established Commercial General Contractor in your area.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!