This job has expired.
Assistant PM - TI Work for JLL, Stubhub, & Boston Properties If you are an Assistant Project Manager with experience in capital improvement, industrial, and/or commercial tenant improvement projects, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us For nearly 40 years, we've worked in virtually every type of investor, developer, or institutionally owned building in the market. As one of the most experienced construction companies in the Bay Area, we are still driven to bring creative solutions and experience to each and every project- no matter the size or level of complexity. As a family-owned company that prioritizes growth and development of its team members through a progressive culture and best-in-class technology and tools, we have multiple offices across the region to cater to both our long-term/repeat clients and newest partnerships. We love what we do- and it shows in both the quality of our work and in the enduring relationships that have fueled our company growth.
What You Will Be Doing - Set up, maintain, distribute and ensure timely document return for all documents that will pertain to the project to ensure procedural and contractual compliance both internally and externally.
- As assigned by Project Manager, manage subcontractor performance in conjunction with Field Operations and take action to resolve performance issues.
- Prepare, edit and distribute required project documentation for construction meetings and communication in a timely and accurate manner.
- Review and have a thorough understanding of project drawings and subcontractor scope, inclusive of bulletins and owner scope changes. Prepare Potential Change Order and Change Order Requests for review and approval by Project Manager.
- Coordinate with project team to ensure a timely project close out.
- Coordinate with internal and external project team members to monitor project schedule and ensure deadlines are met. Update schedule and communicate changes as necessary and as assigned.
- As assigned, under the supervision of a Project Manager/Senior Project Manager, assume lead role on project and exercise project management responsibilities and tasks as required to meet client project goals.
- Assist in coaching, mentoring and training of Project Coordinators, Project Administrators and new Assistant Project Managers. Be familiar with, adhere to and model company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Contribute to companys culture, mission and values through thought leadership and actions.
- Perform other projects and duties as assigned.
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, or related field of study
- 3+ Years of General Contractor experience with related project experience in commercial construction (preferably focused in capital projects, life science, and healthcare construction locally)
- Working knowledge of construction documentation and pricing.
- Working knowledge of company software programs, Procore, MS Project, and other MS Office applications.
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary (Depending on Experience)
- Performance-based Annual Bonus
- Mileage Reimbursement
- 3 Weeks PTO
- 100% Company-paid Health Benefits (Kaiser) for Employees and Dependents
- Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
So, if you are an Assistant Project Manager looking for the chance to partner with a Commercial General Contractor established in the local tenant improvement market, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!