- CNS Patient Experience, serves as the Patient Experience first point of contact for all cross-functional product patient support and collaboration.
- Responsible for helping to establish a Patient Experience strategy for an Otsuka product(s)
- Drive Patient Experience (PX) market research and understanding of complex managed market environments to drive strategic design and delivery of Otsuka Patient Experience program offerings
- Liaise with Brand teams, Field Sales Management teams, Market Access, and Trade & Specialty Channels to identify Patient Experience needs and establish appropriate Otsuka Patient Experience programs:
- Lead strategic support planning and execution
- Integration of Patient Experience resources with brand efforts
- Alignment of strategy, objectives and tactics and budget
- Establish and execute Otsuka Patient Experience strategy for the Integrated Pharmacy Network and & Specialty Channels
- Work collaboratively with Patient Experience leadership to ensure vision and objectives are upheld
- Ownership of Patient Experience marketing agency relationship for products and therapeutic areas
- Responsible for development and distribution of all Patient Experience program communication assets (print and web)
- Collaborate with Brand teams to ensure on-time delivery of Patient Experience materials
- Participate on Patient Experience advisory boards and market research projects
- Exhibit expertise in reimbursement landscape/ disease state to ensure program, resources and materials are relevant for patient population
- Collaborates with Patient Experience leadership, Legal and Ethics & Compliance to ensure appropriate field education/ awareness of program offerings
- Partner with Trade team to conduct Specialty Pharmacy (SP) business reviews as applicable
- Partner with Health Economics Outcomes Research (HEOR), as applicable
- Support tactical execution of Patient Experience plans by:
- Resource development
- Budget management: driving implementation of new initiatives as well as planning for future initiatives
- Bachelor's degree is required,
- MBA preferred
- At least ten years of pharmaceutical industry experience
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience helping to lead Patient Experience launch strategy
- Comprehensive understanding of Patient Experience offerings
- Robust knowledge of billing and medical claims process and personnel in various healthcare settings including, but not limited to, community health centers, hospitals, physician offices and infusion centers
- Expertise in payer markets including understanding of all major payer segments, payer operations/financial drivers and budgets, formulary access management, coverage decision processes and utilization management
- Experience with specialty drugs, specialty pharmacies, and relationship with patient support programs
- Strong communication and leadership skills to drive change management
- Superior presentation skills that drive action and strategy
- Experience managing outsource/vendor relationships is required
- Ensure compliance with all OAPI policies and procedures
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, Smartsheets, and PowerPoint
- Travel (approximately 20-25%)
Come discover more about Otsuka and our benefit offerings; https://www.otsuka-us.com/careers-join-otsuka.Disclaimer:
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the people assigned to this position. It is not intended to include every job duty and responsibility specific to the position. Otsuka reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Otsuka is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.Valid Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination or Accommodation
The COVID-19 Vaccination is mandatory for incoming new hires and employees. Uploading documentation with proof of full vaccination record or an Otsuka approved accommodation will be required during the pre-employment process as permitted by law. New hires must be fully vaccinated unless there is an approved accommodation prior to start date.Statement Regarding Job Recruiting Fraud Scams
At Otsuka we take security and protection of your personal information very seriously. Please be aware individuals may approach you and falsely present themselves as our employees or representatives. They may use this false pretense to try to gain access to your personal information or acquire money from you by offering fictitious employment opportunities purportedly on our behalf.
Please understand, Otsuka will never
ask for financial information of any kind or for payment of money during the job application process. We do not require any financial, credit card or bank account information and/or any payment of any kind to be considered for employment. We will also not offer you money to buy equipment, software, or for any other purpose during the job application process. If you are being asked to pay or offered money for equipment fees or some other application processing fee, even if claimed you will be reimbursed, this is not Otsuka. These claims are fraudulent and you are strongly advised to exercise caution when you receive such an offer of employment.
Otsuka will also never ask you to download a third-party application in order to communicate about a legitimate job opportunity. Scammers may also send offers or claims from a fake email address or from Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc, and not from an official Otsuka email address. Please take extra caution while examining such an email address, as the scammers may misspell an official Otsuka email address and use a slightly modified version duplicating letters.
To ensure that you are communicating about a legitimate job opportunity at Otsuka, please only deal directly with Otsuka through its official Otsuka Career website https://vhr-otsuka.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External.
Otsuka will not be held liable or responsible for any claims, losses, damages or expenses resulting from job recruiting scams. If you suspect a position is fraudulent, please contact Otsuka's call center at: 800-363-5670. If you believe you are the victim of fraud resulting from a job recruiting scam, please contact the FBI through the Internet Crime Complaint Center at: https://www.ic3.gov, or your local authorities.
This job has expired.