Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting!
Daiichi Sankyo Group is dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical therapies to improve standards of care and address diversified, unmet medical needs of people globally by leveraging our world-class science and technology. With more than 100 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo and its 16,000 employees around the world draw upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help people. Under the Group's 2025 Vision to become a "Global Pharma Innovator with Competitive Advantage in Oncology," Daiichi Sankyo is primarily focused on providing novel therapies in oncology, as well as other research areas centered around rare diseases and immune disorders.
The Associate Director will provide program management support across all the Medical Affairs functions that are working on a launch, approved products or earlier assets to assure consistent planning, execution, tracking and reporting of activities in accordance with Medical Affairs strategy and objectives. This includes assuring appropriate planning, execution, tracking and reporting activities with cross-functional partners and if applicable, Alliance counterparts.
- Partners with US Medical Affairs Oncology and stakeholders in Daiichi Sankyo to manage the creation of the product specific Medical Strategy and Objectives
- Collaborates with all Medical Affairs functional owners to define and maintain a detailed project plan in alignment with overall Medical Strategy and Objectives
- In conjunction with Medical Affairs leadership defines and implements operational and working standards in support of the product, including governance, meeting cadance, decision making procedures and communication
- Closely monitors and provides regular reports on the progress of Medical Affairs activities; identifies risks and issues to the overall strategic and tactical plan
- Manages budgets and vendor/agency activities as needed and provides regular reporting on budget and financial metrics
- Aligns Medical Affairs activities with the overall Tumor Strategy and/or Brand Management plan including cross-functional deliverables jointly owned by departments such as Marketing and Market Access
- Builds slide decks, dashboards, and Medical Affairs project communications
- Assist in advisory board preparations, management of projects with agencies, and key operational initiatives requiring planning and follow up.
- Defines meeting agendas, facilitates meetings, and issues meeting minutes
- Manages budgets and provides regular reports on budget and financial metrics as required
- When applicable works with an Alliance counterpart to assure effective collaboration across both organizations
Successful candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable accommodation.Education Qualifications (from an accredited college or university)
- PhD or PharmD with appropriate relevant pharmaceutical experience required
- 7 or More Years overall related experience or commensurate education/experience required
- 4 or More Years relevant medical affairs experience with strategic experience preferred
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job has expired.