We are seeking an Associate Veterinarian to join our team at VCA Animal Medical Center in beautiful Omaha, NE!
Our hospital is well respected by the communities that we serve and we boast a capable and collaborative support team. Our hospital is a well equipped, small animal, general practice. We offer any veterinarian a well rounded clinical experience. We provide wellness, treatment for sick patients and will see day emergencies. If you enjoy collaboration and and are seeking an opportunity to be part of a solid team, we want to meet you!
In this position you'll use your superior medical judgment combined with a high level of empathy, confidence and humility to build a loyal client base and heal pets.
- Ranked #2 on Best Cities for Renters by Forbes Advisor
- Ranked #4 for Best Cities for First-Time Home Buyers by SmartAsset
- Home to the annual College World Series!
- Ranked #2 in Best Cities for Runners by SmartAsset
- Over 250 local parks to choose from with a wide variety of activity options ranging from leisure walks to windsurfing and cross county skiing!
As a member of the VCA family, eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:Health & Wellness
- Innovative associate health and wellbeing department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Continuing Education Allowance and paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University - offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- VCA Academy's Mentorship Program - participate as a mentee or mentor in a GP or ER setting
- Opportunities to participate in a robust Clinical Studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
- Plus we do rotating Saturdays and are closed every Sunday! Great work/home life balance!
At VCA we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans Disabled.
This job has expired.