Audit Sr AND Audit Staff II * Audit Sr or Audit Staff II
Job Title: *Hiring for Staff II and Senior level
*Job Location:* Hybrid - Orlando, Tampa or Ft Lauderdale
*Salary:* 80k - 120k depending on experience
We are a CPA firm with over 100 employees that operates mainly in Florida. In addition to sound financial, audit and tax advice, we provide our clients with all levels of business consulting from development and start-up to maturity and expansion.
What You Need for this Position Must have:
- Public Accounting Experience
Nice to Have experience with:
- Government Clients
- Healthcare Clients
- Nonprofit Clients
What You Will Be Doing - Gain understanding of client operations, processes, and business objectives and utilize that knowledge on engagements
- Run client engagements from start to finish, which includes planning, executing, directing, and completing financial audits and managing to budget
- Supervise, train, and mentor associates and interns on audit process and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews; perform in-charge role as needed
- Work with audit team to identify and resolve client issues discovered during audit process
- Research and analyze financial statements
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with clients to enhance client satisfaction and work with client management and staff at all levels to perform services successfully
What's In It for You - Competitive Pay: 80k - 120k depending on experience
- Flexible Hybrid work environment
*So, if you are a Audit Sr, or an Audit Staff, please apply today!*
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!