Azure Support Manager *Job Title:* Azure Support Manager
*Location:* (REMOTE )
*Requirements:* Help Desk, Azure, Enterprise, Management. experience
Our company is a start-up company that helps refine how customers use cloud computing. We are an Azure Virtual Desktop-based solutions company, which helps optimize our customers' enterprises. We are a fully remote team looking for an experienced Help Desk manager who specializes in Azure.
If you are an Azure Support Manager with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing You will be responsible for managing the technical support for our company. As we grow you will began to handle a team directly under you while working with other teams.
- Supervise the daily activities and ensuring standards are met.
- Create new escalation procedures
- Identify, resolve and research technical issues and work with the IT team to ensure processes are being followed
- Together with other IT staff or other tea
- Monitor track and document problems, bugs, support request and ensure proper resolution
What You Need for this Position Qualifications:
- Bachelors of Science or related field
- 3+ years of Help Desk
- 3+ years of managing staff
- 1+ years of of Azure and Azure Virtual Desktop
- Experience in Enterprise.
What's In It for You - Salary: 75k-100kDOE
- Stock options
- Full medical benefits
So, if you are a Azure Support Manager with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Sam Balaguer
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!