It's more than a career, it's a calling.
WI-Agnesian Beyond Boundaries
Want to get paid to play? Beyond Boundaries of Autism (BBA) provides in-home and center-based treatment to children with autism through a play-based approach. We provide services in 11 counties in the state of Wisconsin. Our program works one-on-one with the children on the different programs we have set up based on the child's individual needs and goals. Each child has a very specific set of goals we are working on through play. We offer both full-time and part-time positions with a flexible schedule. Training is provided. If you are passionate about working with children and making a difference in someone's life join our team of dedicated employees working with children with autism. Part Time and Full Time Opportunities!
Provides direct therapeutic services for individuals with autism.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Develops therapeutic relationships with families and the individuals with autism.
- Ensures accurate and timely documentation consistent with all contracts, regulatory requirements, and ethical standards.
- Ensures all paperwork and procedures are in compliance with policies, procedures, and operating practices of the organization.
- Provides activities to patients as directed.
- Provides reports, program updates, and other information as requested.
- Works collaboratively with families and collaterals to ensure a team-focused approach and response to the needs of the individuals being served.
- Travel to alternate sites during the work day may be required. Employee is responsiblefor accommodating business travel needs.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
Department:Work Shift:Scheduled Weekly Hours:
- Frequent reaching, sitting, standing and walking.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more).
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, climbing, twisting and gripping.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Occasional use of vision to identify and distinguish colors.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements and squatting.
SSM Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
Learn more here
This job has expired.