This job has expired.
Under the direction of the Community Life Director or Designee, in cooperation and collaboration with the Community Life Team, the Community Life Aide will assist in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of recreational, social, intellectual, emotional and spiritual programs, in accordance with the resident's assessment and care plan. As directed by the Community Life Director or Designee, the Community Life Aide will proactively identify, develop and execute solutions to enhance the resident living experience.
1. Know, understand, incorporate, and demonstrate the Mission, Vision, Values and Guiding Behaviors of Trinity Health and Trinity Senior Living Communities in behaviors, practices, and decisions.
2. Consistently demonstrate (leads by example) Sanctuary Values to all internal and external customers (residents, visitors, volunteers, and associates.) Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, propagating a calm environment throughout the community.
3. Execute assignments in a culture that is shared and collaborative across all divisions within TSLC.
4. Assist in the creation, planning, developing, organizing, implementing and evaluating of the community life (activity) programs of this Community.
5. Interview residents or family members in a private setting to obtain life history information and to plan meaningful and relevant objectives a d goals for the resident. Serve as on-site community representative to involve the resident/family in planning goals whenever possible.
6. Assist in developing a written plan of care for each resident's community life program that identifies the strengths/needs of the resident and the goals to be accomplished for each opportunity identified.
7. Observe resident attendance, mood, behavior and degree of involvement so that department can evaluate resident progress, by noting, reporting and charting resident behavior.
8. Assist residents to improve their daily life by promoting socialization, expanding personnel interests, increasing physical activity and continue life long learning.
9. Involve the resident/family in planning community life programs when possible and involve the resident and family in planning objectives and goals for the resident.
10. Develop and maintain a good working rapport with other departments within the community to assure that daily community life programs can be performed without interruptions.
11. Assist with transportation of residents in a company vehicle to and from appointments, shopping, etc.
12. Proactively identify solutions to resident/family concerns make recommendations for improvement.
13. Participate in discharge planning, development and implementation of activity care plans and resident assessments.
14. Enters information and documentation accurately in Care Tracker in accordance with company policy, practice and standards. Maintain equipment, supplies and a neat and organized work area.
15. Attend and participate in scheduled training, in-service training, mandatory annual in-service training and educational classes as required/needed.
16. Report occupational exposures to blood, body fluids, infectious materials, and hazardous chemicals in accordance with the community policies and procedures.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Previous experience working in long-term care or with the geriatric population preferred.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted 38 minutes ago
Posted 38 minutes ago