The Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group (MAPMG) proudly provides the highest quality integrated care for over 800,000 members in Virginia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia. We invite applications for a specialist in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with Spanish-speaking skills at our Kensington Medical Center.
In collaboration with the Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Mid-Atlantic States, we provide high-quality, patient-centered health care. Through this partnership, our physicians are part of an industry-leading healthcare delivery model, having access to advanced technological tools and receiving comprehensive practice support.
MAPMG physicians are salaried, without the pressures of alternative payment models or fee-for-services. Our members have easy access to specialists and medical records, thus allowing you to treat the whole patient.
What You Can Expect:
- Provide high-quality primary care for patients in your community
- Work a flexible schedule of 32 hours over 8 sessions per week, with built-in daily dedicated admin time – AND, no weekend work, no call schedule, no rotations
- Provide patient care in clinic through in-person, video, or phone appointments
- Receive close mentoring and training support from your first day
- Utilize a physician-friendly EPIC EMR to document visit notes and post-visit summaries
- Refer patients to on-site pharmacy, lab, and radiology (x-ray and mammogram) services
- Work in a collegial environment with supportive colleagues who live throughout Northern Virginia, DC, and Maryland
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Eligible
- Currently licensed or able to obtain licenses in the District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia
- Work visa sponsorship is available for eligible applicants
- Fluency in Spanish & English
We Provide You:
- Practice patient-centered, culturally competent medical care
- Communicate thoughtfully (listen, educate, advocate)
- Lead with integrity
- Value teamwork
- Are transparent and honest
- Go “above and beyond” for their patients
- Nationally competitive annual salaries with no stressful RVUs
Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity:
- Clear pathway for physicians to become shareholders
- Comprehensive benefits include 100% employer-funded medical and dental insurance premiums, a pension plan and 401(k), life insurance and paid annual leave including paid holidays
- Complete professional liability coverage including malpractice insurance provided at no cost, 100% reimbursement for obtaining and maintaining board certification, continuing medical education reimbursement, and in-house CME opportunities
- Clinical support team
- A concierge service that works directly with you to apply for all required state, CDS, and DEA licenses
MAPMG continuously works to identify and mitigate healthcare inequities, and that starts with providing an inclusive, supportive environment for our physicians. We encourage applicants of any race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin who value diversity and will commit to practicing culturally competent healthcare.
This job has expired.