Job Description Summary
The Brokerage Coordinator role works with the marketing department on several production projects along with the broker team. This role will demonstrate interest and participation in the well being of Cushman and Wakefield while participating in community and civic affairs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages database and content creation process with regarding to timeline and production cycle.
- Updates pipeline/drafts RTDs for supervising by C&W real estate professional.
- Assists with the Marketing department on the production of pitch/proposal when outside vendor is required.
- Compiles information for marketing activity reports for broker team as they come across.
- Coordinates and delivers property tours packages, logistics for showing, including coordination with fee-earner and/or licensed professional, scheduling meeting with prospects and arranging any accommodations
- Gathers all information and organizes documents to be used in periodic landlord leasing such as agreements, leases, contracts, listings, closing.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
- Self-motivated, dependable and the ability to work well in fast-paced team environment.
- Strong emphasis on delivery of exceptional customer service and quality.
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills.
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Real Estate.
- Real Estate License or ability to obtain a license.
- Minimum of 0-3 Years of Reals Estate Industry experience.
- Advanced Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong analytical, planning and problem-solving skills
- Experience and knowledge of Client Servicing
- Project Support
- Teamwork Orientation
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.