We do the right things, right now. We do them in a way that is relevant to our clients. Become a part of our history as it continues to be written!
If you are interested and qualified for this role, we invite you to apply.
First Financial Bank is responsible for maintaining an effective Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) program for risk rating clients, monitoring, detecting, and reporting suspicious activity to the appropriate regulatory agencies. As a member of the BSA/AML Compliance Investigations department, you will be part of the bank's second line of defense to administer and enforce economic and trade sanctions put in place by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) in support of U.S. national security and foreign policy objectives and prevent individuals and businesses from using First Financial Bank products and services for illegal purposes. As an BSA/AML Investigator, you will conduct wholistic investigations to identify high risk clients, unusual activity, preparing Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) and other regulatory reporting requirements to be filed with the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN).
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed to Perform Essential Functions of the Job
- Analyzes suspicious transactions and associated account histories to identify money laundering or other suspicious/non-compliant behavior
- Alerts management and institutional AML, Fraud, or Compliance committees of transactions and accounts that warrant further review
- Assists in investigations and preparation of Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs).
- Preparing quality investigative documentation which includes detailed case notes and attachments of internal and external research
- Ensures compliance with associated regulations or legislation, including Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and the USA Patriot Act.
Preferred Knowledge and SkillsLevel of Complexity and Scope
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 0-2 years of experience
- Knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act (BSA/AML) laws and regulations
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Oral and written communication skills
- Ability to identify and seek needed information/research skills. Analytical thinking skills.
- Detail oriented; Research skills
Degree of Independence and Decision-Making
- Handles basic issues and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Possesses beginning to working knowledge of subject matter
Required Supervisory ResponsibilitiesPhysical Requirements
- Performs work under direct supervision
- Occasionally lifts and carries up to 50 lbs.
- Frequently lifts and carries up to 10 lbs.
- Frequently sits, stands, walks and drives
The associate is responsible for meeting all compliance requirements imposed on First Financial Bank by State and Federal law and regulation, as well as all related First Financial Bank policies and procedures. This includes all Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, OFAC and Suspicious Activity reporting requirements, as well as all other lending and deposit compliance requirements.Development and Training
It is our policy to not discriminate against any individual in violation of federal, state, and local laws as it relates to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran/military service, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an E-Verify Employer.
This job has expired.