Description: Our client is currently seeking a Business Analyst
Qualifications & Requirements:
Job Profile Summary
We are seeking a talented individual for a Data/Systems Business Analyst who functions as the liaison between the developer, product manager, and internal/external clients reviewing, analyzing, evaluating and documenting the technical component of data or systems business requirements for data/systems enhancements or new client implementations. Typically, manages a small implementation or a phase(s) of a larger implementation of moderate complexity.
Essential Job Functions
- Reviews, analyzes and evaluates data/systems business requirements for existing and new development.
- Documents technical and business specifications and functional needs and modifies existing requirements
- Leads the data analysis and profile efforts for new client implementations and system enhancements.
- Facilitates technical meetings with IT and business project team.
- Provides data mappings, user interface specifications, processing logic as per business requirements to the Developer.
- Communicates with clients, developers and other team members.
- Tests development efforts and assists clients in user acceptance testing.
- Creates and maintains a project plan, documents meeting notes and distributes to team.
- Provides regular status reports to clients, developers, and management as needed.
- Provides mentorship and guidance to junior Analysts on the team as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4 to 6 years of Business analysis experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer sciences or related field preferred
- Experience working with different database structures (e.g., transaction based vs. data warehouse)
- US Healthcare experience strongly desired
- Familiarity with AWS and/or cloud computing services a plus
- Knowledge and/or certifications in software development methodologies such as Scrum is desired, but not required
- Ability to drive project timelines to completion with a cross-functional team.
- Must be familiar with relational database concepts and client-server concepts.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing, fluently in English.
- Ability to develop professional relationships.
- Ability to be a high-impact player on multiple simultaneous engagements
- •illingness to travel
- Work Environment
- Client or office environment / may work remotely
- Occasional evening and weekend work
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.