symplr is looking for a talented and competitive Business Development Representative (BDR) that thrives in a dynamic team environment. The BDR will play a fundamental role in expanding our SaaS business throughout the healthcare market by generating new business opportunities for symplr's sales team. The successful candidate will be a proactive, self-motivated individual that is successful at conducting high-level conversations with senior executives. The candidate must excel at making a high volume of outbound calls and overcoming objections to demonstrate the value of the healthcare operations solutions symplr offers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with sales executives to achieve set quotas
- Contact executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Ability to understand prospect needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives
- Leverage CRM and Marketing Automation tools for call and email campaigns
- Collaborate with other members of the BDR team to develop and share best practices
- Asks great questions and listens intently
- Ability to articulate verbally and in written form
- Possess time management and organizational skills
- Coachable and open to constructive feedback
- Ability to research and customize messaging
- Demonstrates follow-up and resilience
- Skilled at building relationships
- Outbound prospecting experience is preferred
- Experience using Salesforce.com preferred
- Knowledge of the US healthcare industry preferred
- Be passionate about selling over the phone
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have fast, reliable internet connection
- Ability to work US business hours
Every organization has a culture, whether they mean to or not, so why not be intentional about it?
Together, if we shape our intentions, actions, and interactions around a common, purposeful culture, we are able to quickly achieve more, attract others who help realize our goals, and thrive in our professional relationships.
The range below is the base salary, this role also includes commission. Min
USD $50,000.00/Yr. Max
This job has expired.