Join us in driving the green movement!
The person we are looking for enjoys driving over the road with the comforts of being home at night. You are a people person with the ability to maintain good relationships with customers and provide unequaled service. You're proud of your strong safety record and look forward to spreading your knowledge to a new organization.
Day in the Life
After grabbing your favorite morning beverage you can expect to:
What you need to apply
- Check-in with the Transportation Coordinator and/or Transportation Manager
- Pick up your leased power unit (Tractor) at the local yard, where personal vehicle parking is available
- Proceed to the yard to hook up to the equipment you are scheduled to operate for the day
- Operate equipment such as winch, roll-offs, vacuum tankers, dumps, vans, and box trucks
- Navigate the roadways on a daily basis
- Visit base customers regularly, while enjoying a nice change of pace with seasonal projects
- Maintain vehicle log and documentation of manifests and work orders
- Local drivers will return to the facility, park their power unit, and be home for the night
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Winch and Roll Off Operator experience required
- CDL Class A, with hazardous and tanker endorsements, preferred
- Good driving record with less than 3 violations in the last 3 years
- Basic knowledge of smartphones and computers
- Knowledge of DOT, EPA, and DEA regulations
- Ability to pass pre-employment background checks and drug screening
US Ecology helps our customers keep the environment clean by doing the hard but rewarding work of safely disposing of hazardous and regulated waste. In short, we work to provide a sustainable future for our children and their grandchildren.For your hard work
- Tuition reimbursement after six months
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Employer-paid certifications and training
- 100% employer-paid medical for you
- Paid Time Off
- Cash Recognition Programs
- Find out more at www.usecology.com
US Ecology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.US Ecology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.Driving Sustainability
This job has expired.