CISO Location: Remote an option (with some travel to the office in MN)
Exciting opportunity to join a software company which is about start a digital transformation project to turn legacy software into modern SaaS software.
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Join us as we embark on an exciting software modernization effort!
- Work with a stellar leadership team with a people first culture
- Join a company whose clients service underserved people/communities
- Stellar opportunity to be the first CISO for a company!
What You Will Be Doing Responsibilities:
- Oversee security across the whole platform enuring zero security breaches
- Train the existing engineers handling security and standardize protocols
- Strategic thought leadership around security
- Hands on with security implementations
- Manage communications and documentation for security protocols to be compliant with customer reporting requirements
What You Need for this Position - 8+ years in information security (open to Lead Security Engineer level and above)
- 3+ years leading security employees
- Experience within banking OR other highly regulated environments OR public companies
- MUST be able to/be willing to be hands on initially
From a technical standpoint you'll need experience with most of:
- Linux OS
- Web Application Firewalls
- Microsoft Server & Desktop OS
- Cisco Networking (Firewalls/switches)
What's In It for You Competitive base + bonus and full benefits package including health/dental/vision, 401k with match, PTO and more.
So, if you are a senior Security Leader with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Sally Janavicius
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!