Civil Engineer - PM If you are a Civil Engineering Project Manager with 6+ years of experience, please read on!
* Job Title:* Civil Engineering Project Manager
* Location:* Phoenix AZ
* Salary:* $100-120K Based on Experience
* Requirements:* BSCE with PE license and Land Development Experience
This would be an amazing opportunity for you if you are looking for a growing firm providing you the exposure to diverse projects working with a dynamic team.
We value leadership and collaboration.
Take your career to the next level!
What You Will Be Doing - Managing multiple federal and commercial projects
- Performing and coordinating engineering design
- Maintain project schedule and budgets- Coordinating with and mentoring junior engineers
- Collaborating with designers
- Client management
- Consultant coordination
- Preparing feasibility reports and cost estimates
- Business development and growth
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Registered PE
- 6+ years of experience in Land Development - other industry experience welcome in addition to this background
- Excellent time management skills, organizational and communication abilities
- Ability to maintain a strong sense of focus and confidence under tight deadlines and varying workloads
- Working knowledge in CAD software
What's In It for You - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Civil Engineering PM with 6+ years of experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!