Civil Engineer - Project Engineer If you are a Civil Engineer, Project Engineer with 2+ years of experience, please read on!
* Job Title:* Civil Engineer, Project Engineer
* Location:* Plano TX
* Salary:* $70-85K Based on experience
* Requirements:* BS Civil Engineering, Fundamentals of Engineering or EIT, and 2+ years Land Development Experience
This would be an amazing opportunity for you if you are looking for a dynamic team with diverse national project work.
*We are recruiting for several Civil Engineers with all levels of experience from 2 years and up!*
*Additional ways in which a candidate may stand out would be:*
- Excellent time management skills and organizational abilities
- Ability to maintain a strong sense of focus and confidence under tight deadlines and varying workloads
- Strong Communication and Presentation Skills
What You Will Be Doing - Assist with the production of construction plans for various projects - residential/ commercial/ municipal design
- Analyzing and designing utility, grading, paving, and drainage infrastructure
- Coordinating project design with outside consultants and architects
- Preparing quantity takeoffs, cost estimates, and bid specifications
- Performing site visits to verify field conditions and monitor construction
- Reviewing and processing contractor submittals
- Preparing site investigation and development feasibility reports
- Resolve design conflicts; perform accountability reviews
- Maintaining project documentation
- Assist in developing project scopes and schedules
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering - BSCE
- Must have passed the Fundamentals of Engineering exam
- 2+ years of experience with Land Development projects (must have requirement)
- Civil 3D AutoCAD design
What's In It for You - Vacation/PTO
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Civil Engineer, Project Engineer with 2+ years of experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!