The Associate Manager develops strategies to achieve employee performance levels and the expert execution of claim processes. The individual monitors staffing levels and workloads, provides coaching and mentoring, and participates in performance reviews.
- Reviews employee work quality and interactions with customers through conducting ride-alongs or sit-alongs and file reviews
- Defines, analyzes, and tracks department, section, and/or unit measures
- Analyzes unit reports and supports the achievement of business unit objectives
- Oversees the resolution of highly complex customer conflicts or issues
- Oversees the negotiation of highly complex claim settlements
- Oversees response to highly complex arbitrations contentions
- Manages and oversees performance of vendors
- Frequently participates in special projects as a subject matter expert
This job does have supervisory dutiesPreferred Qualifications:
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 5 or more years of related experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Applies highly advanced knowledge of insurance policy, coverage, and regulation
- Applies highly advanced knowledge of claim processes, policies, procedures, claim systems, coverage, liability, damage estimating, and/or settlement, and adherence to applicable legal compliance standards
- Applies highly advanced knowledge of analytical procedures to reconcile, manipulate, and recognize patterns of data
- Applies highly advanced knowledge of problem-solving and preparation of complex reports for analysis
- Applies highly advanced negotiation and/or arbitration skills
- Applies highly advanced conflict management and problem resolution skills in managing internal and external customer relationships
National General Holdings Corp. is an Equal Opportunity (EO) employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of any characteristic protected by law. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not our practice to sponsor individuals for work visas.
In the event you need assistance or accommodation in completing your online application, please contact NGIC main office by phone at (336) 435-2000.
This job has expired.