At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest-growing companies in a truly essential industry. Join us.
The Client Operations Specialist - Manager is responsible for coaching, managing, and developing a team of approximately 10 Client Operations Specialists, whose central focus is supporting a field sales organization with price quoting, order placement, client service and issue resolution. The Client Operations team supports area gross margin objectives by giving account managers more time to sell.
How you'll make an impact:
- Organize, direct and motivate Client Operations Specialist (COS) team members to align with strategic objectives
- Set quarterly goals/objectives for each COS team member
- Monitor COS team member progress towards goals/objectives
- Actively work with sales and operations on process improvement initiatives
- Drives the development and training of new COS team members and provides ongoing performance coaching to existing COS team members
- Troubleshoot advanced problems, provide guidance for complex quote/order scenarios
- Act as escalation path for regional director
- Load balance volume between COS team members
- Develop and execute advanced reporting, possibilities include quote/order accuracy rate of COS team, SLA attainment, transactional volume, deal registration analysis
- Create and maintain COS training/reference documentation
- Maintain COS team data on company intranet
- Conduct twice yearly formal performance review of each team member and informal quarterly performance reviews
- Build process workflows to scale team as sales force grows
- Manage month/quarter end activities as necessary
- As new opportunities arise within the organization, additional responsibilities will be assumed.
- The Client Operations Specialist - Manager Position has approximately 8-10 direct reports.
With Optiv you can expect:
- Education and Experience
- Associates Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- 2 or more years of experience in Business-to-Business Sales/Client Services role required.
- Intermediate level experience with Microsoft Office; Specifically Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. Internet navigation required.
- 2 years of experience in technical or information technologies industry preferred.
- Prior experience in Client Relationship Management software (CRM) required. Salesforce.com experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a sales partnership setting, where workflow is determined by incoming requests required.
- Other Skills
- • Ability to build relationships and trust with internal and external partners/clients.
- • Ability to prioritize tasks to align with particular deadlines
- • Ability to lead and motivate direct reports, often remote.
- • Superior organizational skills, independent judgment and functional arithmetic skills.
- Language Skills
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to clients, clients and other employees of the organization. Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must. Ability to clearly communicate via telephone, e-mail and written document.
- Mathematical Skills
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, margins, percentages
- Reasoning Ability
- Ability to independently solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral or from a sales quote
- Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Regular office environment with exposure to moderate noise.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time, ability to input data into computer utilizing hands to finger to tab to different fields to input data.
- Ability to answer telephone and talk and hear other party.
- Ability to view computer screen, Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less)
- Ability to travel to client sites for QBR, either in region or via plane when required.
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through Affinity groups including but not limited to, Women's Network, Optiv Pride, Black Employee Network, and Veterans Support Network.
• Work/life balance. We offer "Recharge" a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
• Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. "Optiv Chips In" encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
This job has expired.