Opportunity Awaits at Altus Group!
Altus Group is currently looking for a new Client Support Analyst to join our Houston office. We are looking for someone with excellent organizational skills, including high attention to detail and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, prioritize assignments to meet deadlines under pressure.
In this role you will be responsible for the collection, organization, scanning, and accurate input of data into company systems, as well as helpprovide day-to-day administrative office support.
- Organize client deliverable schedules: includes requesting appraisal bids, keeping timing calendar, maintaining invoice lists, and corresponding with external appraisers to ensure timely receipt.
- Upload data and maintain working knowledge of internal ValueInsight and DataBridge system for uploading and downloading information and scheduling assets
- Download data out of database systems and Argus cash flow models and learn to spot check certain key data points.
- Ordering supplies, branded stationary, or other items for marketing or business development team
- Assist with invoicing clients
- Meeting and event research and planning (such as Altus Cares, office holiday party, quarterly team events)
- Intermediate in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook;
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast past, deadline driven environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Familiarity with General Office Equipment (phone system, photocopying, faxing, scanning, etc.)
- Motivated, conscientious, & highly organized individual
- Problem solver who can effectively prioritize to manage deadlines and can work collaboratively with multiple departments
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to work both individually and within a team environment
- Strong sense of integrity and accountability
Come realize your potential at Altus Group!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Applicants with disabilities may contact Altus Group to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. Please contact us at email@example.com or . (416) 641-9500
This job has expired.