Clinical Assistant If you are a Clinical Assistant with experience, please read on!
We are a private company, founded in 2010, on a mission to help people live healthier lives through providing ways for individuals of all ages to a more active role in managing their health. We have become a global leader in digital health technology, offering a line of award-winning mobile health devices and comprehensive chronic disease management solutions. Our mission is to connect patient care at the doctors office with an individual's daily life at home while providing real-time support in order to empower people with chronic conditions to live healthier.
We are looking for a passionate Clinical Assistant to join our team with both technical and clinical roles to develop an innovative, team-based chronic disease management program. You will utilize our healthcare devices and Unified Care platform to help manage patients with chronic conditions on-site and online with other clinical team members.
What You Will Be Doing - Assists with direct patient care procedures and related tasks; checks in patients, assists in obtaining patient histories, takes vital signs, prepares charts, and assists with medical examinations.
- Maintain accurate documentation in electronic health records
- Perform routine specialized procedures, such as setting up our products for the patients under established protocols
- Manage clinic inventories and medical supplies
- Educate and advise patients on specific medical issues within established parameters to include obtaining prescription information
- Direct patient flow following provider schedules/patient appointments
- Coordinate routine office activities and administrative functions to support clinic activities
What You Need for this Position At least 1+ years experience with:
- Patient Care
- Manage Medical Supplies
- Administration Functions
- Bilingual Mandarin
- Environmental and Infection Control Methods
What's In It for You - Competitive Salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans
- Paid PTO
- Paid Holidays including your birthday
So, if you are a Clinical Assistant with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!