GENERAL SUMMARY/ OVERVIEW STATEMENT:
The Center for Quantitative Health in the Center for Genomic Medicine and the Department of Psychiatry at Massachusetts General Hospital is seeking a Clinical Research Coordinator for research on genetic contributions to psychiatric and neuro-developmental disorders and their treatment. The position offers significant involvement in an exciting area of research and a collaborative research environment.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collects & organizes patient data
- Maintains records and databases
- Uses software programs to generate graphs and reports
- Obtains patient study data from medical records, physicians, etc.
- Conducts library searches
- Assists with regulatory binders and QA/QC procedures
- Assists with study regulatory submissions
- Performs administrative support duties as required
A Clinical Research Coordinator II performs the duties of a Clinical Research Coordinator I (above) and may also:
- Maintain research data, patient fields, regulatory binders and study databases
- Perform data analysis and QA/QC data checks
- Organize and interpret data
- Contribute to protocol recommendations
- Assist with preparation of annual review
- May assist PI to prepare complete study reports
- Careful attention to details
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to follow directions
- Good communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Working knowledge of clinical research protocols
- Ability to demonstrate respect and professionalism for subjects' rights and individual needs
The Clinical Research Coordinator II should also possess:
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Analytical skills and ability to resolve technical problems
- Ability to interpret acceptability of data results
- Working knowledge of data management program
The ideal candidate would be a self-motivated team player with superb time management, organizational, and communication skills. S/he would have strong attention to detail, computer skills, familiarity with statistical methods, and/or interest in clinical/biomedical research and/or human genetics.Qualifications EDUCATION:
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Neuroscience, or Biology, or related field requiredEXPERIENCE:
Minimum of 1-2 years related experience requiredSUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY (if applicable):
- May assist with the training and orientation of new staff members.
Laboratory and Office SettingEEO Statement
Massachusetts General Hospital is an Affirmative Action Employer. By embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, military service, genetic information, and/or other status protected under law. We will ensure that all individuals with a disability are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
This job has expired.