Primary Function of Position:
Intuitive Surgical is widely considered the most exciting medical device company in the world today. Surgeons worldwide are changing the way surgery is performed by utilizing our robotic surgical device, the da Vinci® Surgical System, to enhance their surgical precision and greatly improve patient benefits. The Clinical Sales Representative will help maximize the utilization of installed da Vinci® Surgical Systems.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Work with the da Vinci® Clinical Sales Manager in developing a sales plan tailored to the local market
* Become a da Vinci® Surgery expert across all primary OR procedures to assist in the development of surgical teams
* Work with senior hospital staff and key surgeons in the development and execution of a plan to effectively integrate the da Vinci® at new customer sites, ensuring ongoing commitment to the system
* Develop a da Vinci® Surgery plan for each surgical team to support independent use of the technology
* Drive utilization of the da Vinci® System by collaborating with surgical teams to support usage of the technology
* Drive continuous expansion of the user base by working with key hospital staff and thought leaders to develop a qualified lead funnel. Regular activities consist of formal presentations, informal events, and get-togethers
* Effectively convert high potential leads and drive training activities
* Drive sales of instruments and accessories through new product introductions and solution selling
* Responsibly manage administrative tasks; reporting of sales/procedures, outcomes of sales activities, submission of expense reports, etc.
* Lead surgical teams through training sessions, helping them understand system operations, OR integration and da Vinci® Surgery applications
* Be a resource to the surgical team, providing guidance and insight on the use of the da Vinci® Surgical System
Skills, Experience, Education, & Training
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
* A minimum of 5 years of sales experience including 2 or more years in healthcare sales.
* Proven track record in sales, achievement, and leadership.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and persuasive communication skills
* Ability to travel up to 25%, and work nights and weekends as needed Success in introducing new technologies to the market is a plus.
* Knowledge of the Operating Room environment preferred. This position may be hired at a lower profile.
Due to the nature of our business and the role, please note that Intuitive and/or your customer(s) may require that you show current proof of vaccination against certain diseases including COVID-19. Details can vary by role.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Shift : Day
Travel : 25% of the timeTravel Requirements:25% of the time Shift:Day
Posted 41 minutes ago
Posted 41 minutes ago
Posted 30 minutes ago