How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare industry, and in people's lives.
The Cloud DevOps Engineer is an integral member of an Agile scrum team delivering products in the healthcare space. They act as SMEs in public and private cloud deployment of digital products and services. They interface with Infrastructure and Enterprise Computing teams to maintain standards and ensure high reliability in all product deployments. They help set architectural standards and assist team members in best practices.
Required Minimum Education:
- Bachelor's degree required, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- An additional 4+ years of professional work experience is acceptable in lieu of formal degree.
Required Minimum Experience:
- 6+ years of cumulative experience with engineering, scripting, infrastructure, or hardware configuration
- 2+ years of software engineering
- 2+ years of experience with public clouds (e.g. Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Proficiency in working with Linux and Windows Server OS
- Proficiency with PowerShell and Bash
- Proficiency with at least one programming language (e.g. Java, Kotlin, C#, NodeJS, Python)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (e.g. Jenkins, Drone, Azure DevOps)
Preferred Qualifications / Skills:
- Comprehensive knowledge of hybrid virtual environments and the architecture, design, support, and implementation of them
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Sitecore
- Experience with Azure Cloud
- Experience integrating with SSO systems (e.g. OAuth2, SAML)
- Proficiency with multiple back-end languages (e.g. Java, Kotlin, C#, NodeJS, Python)
Physical Demands and Working Conditions: typically found in this job.
- Work involves moderate physical activity: frequently moving about the office, building, or other facilities within the service area; frequently positioning self to access files, computers, equipment, and other objects; performing repetitive motions with wrists, hands and fingers in using the keyboard and other office equipment; and regularly exerting up to 50 pounds of force to move objects.
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate, speak, and enunciate to express / exchange ideas and detailed information in person and on the telephone.
- Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of spoken or written English to impart oral or written information to others and to convey detailed spoken instructions to others.
- Work requires a minimum standard of visual acuity, with or without correction, with the ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus, i.e. shift gaze from viewing a computer monitor to forms that are closer to compare data at close vision.
We'd like to invite you on a career journey like no other! In return for your contributions, we'll help you make the most of all life's moments - on and off the job. Wellstar Total Rewards is designed to provide for your total well-being, including: Your Wellness, Your Pay, Your Future, Your Joy. We think it's pretty simple - we care for our team members and our team members care for the community.
Make a difference in patients' lives... and your own! Here, it's more than healthcare - it's CareerCare!