Cloud/System Administrator If you are a Cloud/System Administrator who wants to be apart of an innovative solutions company striving to be a global leader in multi-source data collection and predictive analysis, please read on!
We support the US national security community and its allies with a wide range of analytic and cyber effect solutions that accelerate informed decision made in the telephony, IP messaging, cyber, and multi-source arenas. Our customers require insight from the endless volume and variety of data to make critical, high integrity decisions at mission speed. We are an innovative solutions company striving to be a global leader in multi-source data collection, predictive analysis and mobile/network surveillance (4G/5G) and assurance.
Top Reasons to Work with Us We have a great mission, great customers, and great work - and we are passionate about them. More than ever, we are engaged in our collective success - moving together as one company, growing together and supporting each other as we rise to meet challenges and pursue opportunity. We endeavor to provide long-term employment, professional growth, and opportunity for our colleagues as they pursue their careers with us. We continuously strive to provide industry-best employee benefits to ensure that our valued workforce receives the care that it deserves.
What You Will Be Doing You will be responsible for deployment, maintenance, and administration of all server infrastructure in AzureGovernment and on-premises services. You will also be responsible for administering SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS systems as applicable to the operation of the IT department. This role also serves as and internal Tier 3 & 4 support escalation path so familiarity with general endpoint troubleshooting and support functions is required. You will be responsible for ensuring that all systems and services provided by the IT department successfully meet federal and best-practice security configurations and performance as part of the IT team's Cyber strategy.
- System Administration - All SaaS, cloud and on-premises servers and supporting infrastructure.
- Support Escalation - Serve as primary support escalation path for Tier 1 and 2 personnel.
- Cybersecurity Operations - Serve as technician level asset for cyber operations affecting infrastructure.
What You Need for this Position - Experience deploying and administering Azure VMs and supporting infrastructure
- Experience with troubleshooting server infrastructure issues
- Basic understanding of network architecture and supporting services (SonicWall & Ubiquiti preferred)
- Ability to travel between sites and vendor locations (within the U.S. and Internationally) as needed
- Must be able to pass all pre-travel requirements including a medical, psychological, background, credit and security screens as deemed necessary by any customer to be considered approved for international travel
- Microsoft Productivity: Highly skilled with all traditional desktop and web versions of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Work, PowerPoint, and Excel) along with the ability to train others on them.
- Windows Server 2019: Highly skilled with various Microsoft Server OS Versions (Linux experience a plus)
- IaaS/PaaS: Ability to understand, create, change, and manage services and hosts within the platform, clear understanding of security and operational configuration ability and requirements. (Azure Required)
- ITSM: Proficiency with IT Service Management platforms including deployment, maintenance, monitoring, and execution of tasking resulting from alerts or incidents within the system. (Microsoft Tools & NinjaONE Preferred)
- MCSA/E: Any cloud platform or application group
- CompTIA Security+, A+, Network+, or CySA+
- Other comparable certifications
What's In It for You - Great Base Salary DOE
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 17days PTO to start, 401k match, tuition and cert assistance, ect.
So, if you are a Cloud/System Administrator with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!