We are a software-focused IT solutions and services provider that equips organizations to be agile and innovative, and for their people to be engaged, connected, and creative at work. That means moving them to the cloud, helping them build the workplace of tomorrow, and enabling them to make smarter decisions about their technology. By doing these things we help them create success for their customers and their people.
We stand proudly for our people and support their success through career development and advancement. We are recognized and respected for our culture of inclusion and belonging, continuously striving to do what's good for our people and communities.
The impact you will have:
Challenging customers to disrupt and innovate. It has never been a better, more rewarding time to be in technology sales.
As Softchoice's newest CommercialDevelopmentAccount Executive, you help businesses seize the enormous opportunities of digital transformation. To do so, you challenge customers out of their comfort zone, while sustaining and strengthening our relationships along the way. Best of all, you do it all alongside one of North America's most trusted technology services and solutions providers.
AsaCommercial Account Executive, you are an essential player in achieving this company-wide vision. To help us get there, we invest in your potential, expecting you to constantly improve your game with training,education,and the resources available to you in the Softchoice community.
Challenger Sales: This isn't your typical sales job. With Softchoice, you apply out-of-the-box thinking with customers, often teaching, challenging their assumptions, and tailoring proposals with scrupulous research and industry knowledge. While relationships are important, we take control by setting ourselves apart with our unique and insightful approach to solving our customer's goals.
TheCommercial Development Account Executive(CDAE)isa direct quota carrier, managing an averageof 15-20 accountsin an assigned territory.The CDAE is responsible for overall account managementandfor maintaining thecustomer relationshipswith Softchoiceto positively impact our Net Promoter Score (NPS).TheCDAE isresponsible togrow theiraccountsbyunderstandingand aligningour capabilities toaCustomer'sdesired businessoutcomesand bypositioning Softchoice as a trusted"go-to"strategic partner.The CDAE will be responsible for all aspect of account management including processing quotes and orderand overdelivering oncustomers'expectations.
The CDAEwilloperate withinSoftchoice's prescribed"Role of the Seller" model, andby usingthe Challengerselling methodology.Specifically:
- Demonstrate org agility: To effectively demonstrate the role of the seller, the CDAE must be able to draw upon internal resources with specialty knowledge should it be a requirement. He/she must develop an "organization agility"to helpprogress the sale in order to satisfy the customers business objectives.
- Accurate Pipeline management:The CDAE will be required to consistently build their future forward pipeline and to do so in an accurate way which helps facilitate communication with other members of the Softchoice team which rely upon this information to optimize their own functions.
What you'll do:
- Word class account management: The CDAE will be responsible for all aspect of account management including processing quotes and orders. At the heart of NPS is overdelivering on the customer expectation around timely, accurate orders which the CDAE will be responsible for.
- Responsible forstrategic account planning, including industry research, competitiveinsight,and client forecasts
- Develop strong executive and C-level relationships with existing and prospective Softchoice clients
- Leverage Salesforceand Softchoicesales methodology to effectively manage accounts, opportunities, and pipelineswith consistent and accurate forecasting
- Leverage industry and Softchoice knowledge to identify client business problems and drive and influence resources to address those opportunities through the solution sale ofSoftware,Hardware andServices
- Maintain strategic alignment with local vendor and distribution channel partnerships
- Keep updated on product and industry knowledge and attend product training as required
What you'll bring to the table:
- Collaborate and engage withinternalstakeholders andresources with specialty knowledgeas required tosatisfy the customers business objectives.
- 2+ years of experience in a business-to-business sales environment
- Experience in thetechnology industry preferred
- Experience navigating and understanding annual reports, financialdata,and forecasting
- Solid business acumen and understanding of how to manage a sales funnel
- Understand solution selling and creating value for business clients.
- Knowledge of and/or experiencewithChallenger selling methodology preferred
- Demonstrate strongverbal, written, listening and presentation skills;with anability to present complex solutions in a simple manner.
Not sure if you qualify? Think about applying anyway:
- Utilize strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Salesforce and Office 365 applications
- High-level commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship building.
- A driven, self-motivated attitude with the ability to work individually and in a team environment.
- College Degree
We understand that not everyone brings 100% of the skills and experiencefor the role.
At Softchoice, we offer opportunities to a diverse group including those with a variety of workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you are new to corporate tech, returning to work after a gap in employment, or looking to transition and take the next step in your career, we are excited to learn more about you and encourage you to apply. Why people love working here:
Inclusion & Equal opportunity employment:
- We offer hybrid and remote working opportunities.
- Comprehensive benefits from day oneof employment.
- We offer meaningful work and opportunities for career growth.
- Our team members have 2 paid volunteer days per year to give back to a cause of their choice.
- We offer an opportunity to build and grow a career in the technology industry.
- Recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 17consecutive years.
- Softchoice has been certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States for several years.
- We have also been recognized as a Best Workplace for Women, Best Workplace for Inclusion, Best Workplace for Giving Back and Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality.
- We have raised over $3 million through Softchoice Cares, our grassroots fundraising organization.
We arean equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion & belonging. Peopleseeking employment at Softchoice are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.Require accommodation? We are ready to help:
We areproud to provideinterview &employment accommodationduring the recruitment and hiring process. If you requireanyaccommodation to apply or interview for a position, please reach out directly email@example.com.We are committed to working with you to best meet your needs.Our commitment to your experience:
We arecommitted to the safety of all applicants and team members. With that in mind, we have implemented digital interviewing for everyone. We understand that you may need to interview with distractions around you(such as children or furry friends)and we willbe doing the same.
Before you start with us, we will conduct a criminal record check, verify your education, and check your references.
When you join Softchoice, we will onboard you remotely. Don't worry. It's quick, simple and you'll be connected with your new team in no time.Job Requisition ID:
AssociateNearest Major Market:
Apply now "
This job has expired.