Prospects for new customers via phone, interactively (via KLPZ, Sales Genie) and in-person within relevant industries to present and close on commercial pest control services and products. Creates new business at the local and regional levels, and follows up with customers after the sale to ensure satisfaction, increase existing business and obtain referrals. Collaborates with internal departments to deliver solutions and provide quality service to new and existing customers.
- Prospects for new customers via phone interactively through tip groups, networking, cross- selling and referrals, and by canvassing for large potential customers in industries such as food grade, food processing, distribution/logistics, healthcare, manufacturing, and companies with multiple physical locations.
- Presents commercial pest control services and products to potential customers through in- person presentations and electronic communications.
- Creates new business at the local and regional and national levels through creative calls, leads, prospecting, networking, cross-selling and referrals.
- Follows up with customers after the sale to ensure satisfaction of service and products and to obtain referrals for new business.
- Collaborates with the National Accounts department to deliver solutions to multi-unit locations assigned as contract leads.
- Works with Branch Managers, Sales Managers, Service Managers, Region Managers and service professionals to ensure quality service delivery to new and existing customers; assists in resolving customer issues.
- Assists in the collection of unpaid customer accounts.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Two or more years experience in business-to-business (B2B) sales; proven sales history with increasing sales amounts year after year/li>
- Demonstrated knowledge of selling techniques (prospecting, overcoming objections, presentation skills, gaining commitment, negotiation)
- Skill in taking independent action and being a self-starter
- Skill in written and verbal communication
- Ability to build customer relationships and provide appropriate levels of customer service
- Business acumen and the ability to calculate numbers and amounts
- Skill with Microsoft Office software applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Skill in adapting to new company software and using the internet to research target industries and specific businesses
- Ability to travel locally on an extensive basis
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds regularly and 11-20 lbs frequently, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Regularly sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl.
- Regularly use legs and/or hands and arms to ascend or descend ladders, stairs, scaffolding, ramps, poles, etc.
- Maintain his/her balance when walking, standing, or crouching on narrow, slippery, or erratically moving surface.
- Safely operate a motor vehicle.
Incumbent is required to have:
Terminix companies are proud to be EOE.California residents click here to review your privacy rights. https://tinyurl.com/CA-Notice#ZA#A1#CJ1
This job has expired.
- Have close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm's reach.
- Incumbent will be subject to:
- Occasionally wear personal protective equipment (PPE), including, but not limited to an OSHA compliant respirator.
- Regularly work in confined spaces, narrow aisles, or passageways.